Page 1 of 3
Ok If the pit was a movie who would star in it and what would be the plot of the movie?
Jackie Chan and he would fight guitars for the whole duration of the movie for absolutely no reason.

I'm extremely imaginative.....

>_>
<_<
"Time doesn't exist here, we will never die."

-Celldweller
Plot would include lots of lesbian rapists who all play bass, then the Pit Monkeys would have to battle them in a over the top war scene at the end.

Cameo's would include Cool Face, LOLWUT Pear and Peadobear

Think it should be 18+
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
It'd be a 180 minute epic of skinny teenagers jerking off.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by slash_GNR666
Plot would include lots of lesbian rapists who all play bass, then the Pit Monkeys would have to battle them in a over the top war scene at the end.

Cameo's would include Cool Face, LOLWUT Pear and Peadobear

Think it should be 18+

I guess the lead role goes to the search bar
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
I'd be the guy with the shrooms who always bans people from the Men Only Club House.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
^^

Who would play you??

Jack Dee does grumpy pretty well
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by nath_no1
brad pit

took me a couple of seconds then
Quote by lambofgod127

Kensai would be the 'cool' guy who turns out to be a jerk, but for the depressing life lesson ends up winning in the end anyway.

The protaganist would have to be Coreysmonster, UR All $hit, Zero-Hartman or someone (auditions need to be held) who tries to 'make it' but is defeated by the superficial world and by their arch-nemisis, Kensai. (Though perhaps they could end up being bestest buddies or something )

Love interest... perhaps Carmel? Once again, open for auditions. Other contenders include Lady Ibanez. Z_cup_boy could appear, to create dramatic/romantic/awkward tension.

Jackal58 would be the wise old man who guides our brave protaganist through the obstacles of the fearsome 'Pit'.

There would have to be some epic battle scenes between the noble elite of the Gentlemen's Thread and the terrifying creatures of the night known only as 'Pitmonkeys'.

Select mods would appear as... um... something...
No, they would be the rulers of the land, demanding tithes, obediance and flattery.

Hmmm.... who have I forgotten? Oh, of course, pirate raids plague the land.

Watch this space...
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Last edited by miss_muso~ at Nov 9, 2009,
It would be a mix between comedy and sex ed.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Nov 9, 2009,
Quote by miss_muso~
Kensai would be the 'cool' guy who turns out to be a jerk, but for the depressing life lesson ends up winning in the end anyway.

The protaganist would have to be Coreysmonster, UR All $hit, Zero-Hartman or someone (auditions need to be held) who tries to 'make it' but is defeated by the superficial world and by their arch-nemisis, Kensai. (Though perhaps they could end up being bestest buddies or something )

Love interest... perhaps Carmel? Once again, open for auditions. Other contenders include Lady Ibanez. Z_cup_boy could appear, to create dramatic/romantic/awkward tension.

Jackal58 would be the wise old man who guides our brave protaganist through the obstacles of the fearsome 'Pit'.

There would have to be some epic battle scenes between the noble elite of the Gentlemen's Thread and the terrifying creatures of the night known only as 'Pitmonkeys'.

No, they would be the rulers of the land, demanding tithes, obediance and flattery.

Watch this space...

Sounds like something I coud play
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by miss_muso~

Watch this space...

Reading this, I have realized how vastly the "cool" people in the Pit fluctuate and change. I still remember people like popapez, Chung, Chak, mud (who was like the old school version of denizenz), Dave is a mod now (and I bet you people don't even know about the Pit thread), Captain Colon, glen_hansard...wow.

It's odd thinking I will have been using UG for 5 years now. Half a goddamn decade.

On topic, however, if the Pit were a movie, I'd imagine some sort of Ashton Kutcher and Sean William Scott meets Jeff Bridges as The Dude sort of thing going on.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by KTFM
^^
How could you forget about Fassa.

You forgot to put the 2nd biggest troll (besides metabolicmaagot or whatever his name was) in the history of the pit in the movie...

And I applaud you for it.

I have NO idea HOW I could have forgotten her...
I guess she'd come under one of Kensai's minions.

To Firenze: I remember popapez, and some of the other oldies that other people sometimes talk about, but I was away for a long time after I first joined and missed most of the old antics.

I'd play that guy who thinks he's part of the main supporting cast, but is little more than a bit part in the grand scheme of things. My character would also hang around the more important characters, spouting pseudo-intellectual nonsense in an attempt to gain the approval of them, but they'd see through the façade fairly easily, since they're all frickin' geniuses who debate various epistemological arguments while getting blown by their girlfriends.
I'd cast you as the mysterious bounty-hunter type character.
I dunno why, it's just something about your avatars always makes me think of that.

Quote by KTFM
Adam Sandler would play 90% of the Pit Monkeys cos he's NOT FUNNY!

Bill Bailey would play the other 10%, because He's Freakin' hilarious!

and I would be that one guy who keeps popping up, despite not having anything to do with the main plot.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Last edited by mcfreaki at Nov 9, 2009,
I'd be the black guy who says "Damn", "Shit" and "That's whack". If it's a horror movie I die first.
Who said anything about a black being in this movie ???
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
Who said anything about a black being in this movie ???

I demand one!

Fair enough, the black is in

But he has to be played by Sammy L Jackson. I think we would all agree on that.
Quote by lambofgod127

It would probably be 2 hours of every user of the pit chanting "I wish we were 4chan"
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by deathdrummer
what part of the movie could i do?

You could go around the set fixing the lights while the main character is doing a very emotional scene.
WOW a black guy and a emotional scene!

This movie is turning into something like Twilight lol.

What could I do or be?
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by Kensai
You could go around the set fixing the lights while the main character is doing a very emotional scene.

Sounds like something i can handle. But what if i demanded a big role in the movie?
Quote by sfaune92
It would be a mix between comedy and sex ed.

I don;t rreally see how the Pit has anything to do with sex ed, other than "here's how to go about dieing lonely and a virgin".
Quote by larrytheguitar
no

lrn2contribute

Quote by MightyAl
I don;t rreally see how the Pit has anything to do with sex ed, other than "here's how to go about dieing lonely and a virgin".

Sex thread. It helps.
Last edited by Msu_Man04 at Nov 9, 2009,
Quote by Msu_Man04
lrn2contribute

Sex thread. It helps.

Unless it grows back, I ain't dieing a virgin. Lonely, perhaps, but I'm a misanthrope anyway.
Hmm... we need a major plot twist. Doesn't have to be realistic or anything.

... anyone got ideas for me?

i'd be the clueless guy who always walks into the scene ruining the shot

then gets fired
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by miss_muso~
Hmm... we need a major plot twist. Doesn't have to be realistic or anything.

... anyone got ideas for me?

Maybe I could meet a woman who wasn't interested? That'd be a pretty weird, major plot twist.
Page 1 of 3