Poll: Do you guys wear glasses?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you guys wear glasses?
Yeah, I have to all the time
47 46%
yes, but just for reading, etc
19 19%
Nope.
36 35%
Voters: 102.
I got my eyes tested today, and now, I have to get glasses. But I was just wondering, how many of you guys wear them too? Do you have to wear them all the time, or just for reading, etc? Mine are just for class. I'd love to just get a general idea.

Edit: Oh, and it includes contacts too.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Last edited by splamron at Nov 9, 2009,
I am short sighted, so I should wear glasses all the time, but I generally don't. From the sound of it, my eyes are a bit worse than yours. A few years ago I needed glasses "just for class".

That said, it's not bad. It makes me look smarter and sophisticated. And if you hate glasses, yay for contact lenses!
Just for working. I'm short sighted, too much computer for me.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Is it dufficult putting contacts in?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Its about 60/40, no glasses/glasses for me. My eyes are mostly fine without them, but wearing them only improves my depth perception and clarity. Mostly wear them if I'm particularly tired or concentrating (reading/class/fixing things). Haven't lately because they knock around my relatively fresh piercing, but i'll be back to them soon.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Quote by splamron

It was for the first few times.. But after that not at all..
Quote by splamron

in the beginning yes. it took me a good ten minutes an eye the first week i had contacts. after that, you get used to sticking something in your eye. anymore, it only takes me a few seconds to put them in.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I need 'em for driving, reading, and surfing the web/watching TV. I love glasses though, prefer them over contact lenses big time.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I wear contacts, have done that for a three-four weeks now. I use my glasses for reading now.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by splamron

Not really. Just make sure your fingers don't have too much of the solution on them, or the lens'll stay on your finger when you try to put it in. They cling to wet things, you know.

And if you didn't figure it out already, yes, I have to wear glasses or contacts. Everyone in my family does, with my dad being the final one to get them last year. I have the worst vision in my family, actually. I can barely make out individual objects without glasses or contacts, but only just barely.

I should just call them "corrective lenses," like they do on DMV forms. It sounds better.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Nov 9, 2009,
I wear glasses now, because that the contacts broke and i have to wait 1-2 weeks for the custom lenses to arrive. (i have +11 and +12).

I miss them creatures
I do wear glasses on occasions, but majority of the time I wear contacts.

I am very blind btw.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Im supposed to wear them for most things, but they have been misplaced/stolen and no one wants to give out eye test where I live, so im struggling through, but I've worn them for the majority of my life, but only for reading/driving/films.
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
I wear glasses all time
"Seize the day" I heard him say,
life is not always be this way,
look around hear the sounds,
cherish your life while you're still around
I have to wear glasses to drive. I ought to wear them at gigs and stuff, so that I can see more than indistinct blobs on stage. But I generally forget about it until I'm inside, and then it's too late.

All musicians look the same to me.
I don't, though I'm sure I'd need them if I got my eyes checked.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
All the time, otherwise I can't see a damn thing. Everyone else in my house does too, except my mom, who wears contacts. However, she does wear glasses in the morning and when reading though.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

I wear glasses pretty much all the time.
Well whad'ya know, it's a female on UG. D:

Shine On, Cast A Shadow.

Quote by hugh20
i love me some fundie christian gayboys

Quote by sglover34479
<3 You = smart.

I don't need glasses, I just walk into things because I am clumsy.

I know quite a few people who wear glasses, though.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
I have to wear glasses all the time. I'm wearing them now, but I'll put in contacts later on when I'm going out.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington