Ok, UGers, i have a relationship question. I'm 15 and have been going out with my girlfriend for over a year. Unfortunately, I have no idea what to get her for Christmas. Her birthday is this week and so I'm getting her the one thing i know she wants. Any thoughts for Xmas?
Dick In A Box

Edit: ^ FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Can't go wrong with an Orgasm. And if thats what ur giving her for her birthday she won't complain witha second one at xmas =]
Murray, present.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Click the 'Girl Trouble' link in my sig for the Relationship Thread. You won't get serious answers from the Pit.
How about a romantic sleighride? With choccolate... and a present.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Well, let's get the obvious ones over with: dick in a box, box in a dick, boxing dicks and dicking boxes. Also anal, offering her a goat to do anal with, a dildo, a buttplug, or a dildo for the goat. While I'm at it, a ticket to a swinger party; definite faux pas.

So the answer is clearly chocolate. How about a chocolate dick in a box?
Last edited by webbtje at Nov 9, 2009,
I can't believe you actually posted this in the Pit and expected serious answers
Quote by webbtje
Well, let's get the obvious ones over with: dick in a box, box in a dick, boxing dicks and dicking boxes. Also anal, offering her a goat to do anal with, a dildo, a buttplug, or a dildo for the goat.

So the answer is clearly chocolate. How about a chocolate dick in a box?

That's doable:

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'll send Kjell by express courier.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Kensai
That's doable:

In all seriousness, the Mrs. is now getting that for christmas. This is going to be fantastic.
Quote by webbtje
In all seriousness, the Mrs. is now getting that for christmas. This is going to be fantastic.

*resists urge to make joke about bite-size chocloate willy*
Quote by MightyAl
*resists urge to make joke about bite-size chocloate willy*

Psh, just because she'll be gagging on chocolate for a change.

jesus why do i say this shit