Poll: i think
Poll Options
View poll results: i think
a woman telling me that I'm not that good is immasculating. what I don't know can't hurt me
33 5%
talk instead
423 68%
I dunno
28 4%
purple spunky hippo.
139 22%
Voters: 623.
Page 1 of 4
women's, that is.

several female friends of mine have told me they mostly fake good sex to make their boyfriends feel good.

now, I find this totally stupid.
If women aren't enjoying sex, shouldn't they TALK to their boyfriends/lovers about this, and try to make things better instead of just faking it all the time? Or would you feel immasculated if your woman said to you "you know what, this isn't doing it for me. try doing this instead", or would you rather her fake it and say you're awesome?
I'd rather her tell me but I know I'm good
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Quote by PrideDemon
I'd rather her tell me but I know I'm good

do you? or have your women been faking it? ಠ_ಠ
I'd rather be talked to than having her faking it.

I know right? Like something like that could ever happen.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I'd rather be talked to than having her faking it.

I know right? Like something like that could ever happen.

women talking about sex?

yeah, that'll be the day.
Quote by CoreysMonster
women talking about sex?

yeah, that'll be the day.

I mean them faking it while having sex with me
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
But that would suggest that women deal with problems in a constructive way, which we know isn't in their programming.
Hi, I'm Peter
Well, I probably wouldn't like the conversation, but it would be for the best, i expect.
Though if she's effectively been deceiving me on one thing, how can I trust her on anything else?

I know, I'll build a basement dungeon and lock her in!
First thing I told my gf when we started having sex was to never fake it. Still don't think we have quite found what does it for her, but damn it's gotten a hell of a lot better for her. In the end, she'd be the only one to lose out if she faked it.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Talk, obviously. Why would I be stuffed to make them think they're doing it right when they're not? They'll get over it.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Quote by diminishedtobme
Id like it if they told me.

You'd enjoy being told you're rubbish at sex?
No it wouldn't emasculate me at all, sometimes people just don't mesh well, I'd rather they told me so we could work on it, then if it still wasn't working end on good terms. I know loads of people are going to be like "OMG you can't do that what if you love each other!" in my experience bad sex ends relationships, but that's just my experience
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
My girlfriend fakes NOT having an orgasm
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by Conformist
Who cares if they orgasm?

We do. And you know that little clenching mechanism we have? There's nothing in the rules saying we have to let go. You could rot up there for all we care.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Quote by miss_muso~
We do. And you know that little clenching mechanism we have? There's nothing in the rules saying we have to let go. You could rot up there for all we care.

clenching mechanism?
as if that actually holds us in.
I'd definitely rather her talk to me about it so the problem could actually get fixed. I could see something like this becoming a major relationship problem if the girl continues to be dissatisfied.
I have no problem with this as my girlfriend doesn't need to fake it, haha!
She always ends up with goosebumps and red-eyes Oh, and another broken bed.

But, if I was in this situation, I'd rather talk about it. You learn from your mistakes!
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.
i had to fake it for a bj wtf is the world coming to!?
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Quote by miss_muso~

Is that supposed to be a threat? Why would we ever want to leave?

You'd make an excellent boss. "If you keep stealing money from the till I'm going to give you a raise"
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Is that supposed to be a threat? Why would we ever want to leave?

You'd make an excellent boss. "If you keep stealing money from the till I'm going to give you a raise"

I'm glad I give my girl a good time. It's always annoying when she finishes before me though...
I always ask my girlfriend if what we're doing feels good. I always tell her "Do what feels good for YOU; i'll get satisfied, don't worry."

And i've asked her if she fakes, she says she doesn't, and acts like she doesn't, but women are freaks.

EDIT:
Quote by Pepin
I'm glad I give my girl a good time. It's always annoying when she finishes before me though...

Doesn't mean you have to stop ;]
Quote by CoreysMonster
do you? or have your women been faking it? ಠ_ಠ

She's not faking
She had trouble getting up afterwards
Quote by PrideDemon
She's not faking
She had trouble getting up afterwards

oh god, you sucked so much her leg fell asleep
Quote by CoreysMonster
oh god, you sucked so much her leg fell asleep

Ah I got burned
No couldn't get up in a good way
Meh, I've faked before depending on the situation, but in most cases it's a lot easier to just try a different position or maneuver around a bit. I don't see how it would be offensive... unless you just made them stop altogether.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Depends. If it wasn't a serious relationship, or if it was just at the start, I'd obviously tell the guy. But there's no point just saying "I didn't", you have to actually try new things together to find out what works!

If it was a long-term relationship, and I normally did orgasm with the guy, then I might fake it very occasionally. tbh I normally come before he does, so it's not like I'm going to ruin his for him by just laying there. Kind of a turn off.

Also, sometimes you just know it's not gonna happen that night. Hard to explain to a guy I guess, but if you had a bad day or whatever, sometimes stress can stop happy times in your vajayjay. It's God punishing us.

Guys tell white lies to us all the freakin time. Do I want to know if he thinks something I'm wearing makes me look like crap as if that would actually happen? No. It's like an unwritten rule. Some people prefer total and complete honesty, but to me I think sometimes the truth can kill the mood.
I would rather talk and discuss how I could do better. Fortunately, I am capable of making my woman have many of them; so this topic is almost irrelevant.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
I'd rather them talk, because basically then you can get better at boning.
However, a girl I had a small thing with round the start of October told my flatmates I was very good, I don't think I've much to worry about
I've never gotten any complaints I have to say, but if it was to occur, I'd rather talk about it and look at how we both could benefit from it rather than just having crap sex
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I know for a fact my girlfriend doesn't fake. Sex is great, really really great.

But if she would fake she should tell me, I'd be pretty pissed if she didn't
Talk all the way. After a while, they won't have to fake it if they just talk. Plus, everyone likes it differently. I like it gentle, but some girls like it rough, some have a favorite position, or some weird thing that turns them on (stroke the knee, kiss their neck, whatever).

Plus, the girl enjoying it is at least half of, if not all of the fun for me.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Page 1 of 4