Hey guys, I'm having a bit of a struggle with guitarport here, whenever I search for tones for any songs or bands I get hardly any, maybe 1 or 2 if I'm lucky.. If I search for AC/DC tones I get none, there's only one Slash tone that I can see and thats it, and its like that for most of the things I search for. The site customtone.com throws up a few more but really not that many, and still nothing for AC/DC etc.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, various people I've spoken to before getting the guitarport say they have many many many tones by many different bands that they had downloaded, I would like them too.

Thanks.

EDIT: By the way, I use the Guitarport Online tab and the Tone Library tab on the GearBox program that comes with Guitarport. I also have a 1 month evaluation membership thing.
Last edited by Ahoythere at Nov 9, 2009,
Have you tried to make some presets yourself? Highly unlikely you are going to match the tones exactly but you should be able to get close enough.
Quote by fly135
Have you tried to make some presets yourself? Highly unlikely you are going to match the tones exactly but you should be able to get close enough.

Yeah, spent many hours trying to replicate them, can never get them just right. It's why I bought the guitarport really, so I wouldn't have to fuss around with the sounds if I didn't want to.

Any idea's why I'm only seeing very few tones on the guitarport online tab or tone library tab?