Poll: Which reverb?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which reverb?
Digitech Digiverb
4 44%
Boss RV-5
5 56%
Voters: 9.
Hey UG.. I'm looking for a reverb pedal, and I'm looking at a Digitech Digiverb and a Boss RV-5. I know that there are other pedals that are beating the sh*t out of these soundwise, but back here where I live, in order to get them I have to order them from the internet, and that is not an option. So, I'm asking you guys, what do you think, I tried both of them, and I'm leaning towards the Digitech, but I want to make shure.

Thanks, D.
imo STAY AWAY FROM THE BOSS REVERB

but that's just me. Don't like it. Open a poll or something
well, maybe, just MAYBE, electro-harmonix holy grail.. but even if I can find it, that will be a little out of my price range :/
the holy grail sounds very good. Never had it but it does the job....and better than those 2 up there i think
well ordering through the internet is out of the question because with all the taxes and customs that our country will charge me, it will cost me 2-3 times the price. So, basically I'm stuck with these two choices whether I like it or not.
Quote by Wiintruder
the holy grail sounds very good. Never had it but it does the job....and better than those 2 up there i think
Nope.
Quote by nightraven
i'm sure if you can get the digiverb you can get the digitech hardwire rv-7 which is way better than both your options

I know that the RV-7 is a better option, but the music stores here don't stock them, in fact there is only one digiverb in stock, and only one boss. So unfortunatelly, I'm stuck with those :/
Quote by dimeNG
well ordering through the internet is out of the question because with all the taxes and customs that our country will charge me, it will cost me 2-3 times the price. So, basically I'm stuck with these two choices whether I like it or not.

Ahh yes, Macedonia isn't yet apart of the EU is it : / so you would get taxed yeah.
Can you not find a music shop that can get you an RV7? If they are a Digitech dealer, they should be able to order you an RV7.
Quote by mmjohn
Malekko spring chicken.

This FTW. Epic pedal - even if it does lack features.
I've exposed your lies, Mr. Citizen Erased. This will give me all the peace and joy in the world. The truth will unwind and scrape away because I don't love you and never did - so please:

...I'm a cool kid.