Page 1 of 4
Idk if its just me there first 3 seasons were funny but idk its getting lame, south park is much better imo
I think exactly the same as you. I used to love it but now it sucks

South Park Forever
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
I love em' both
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
They do rely on Peter's stupidity to get cheap jokes, they're selling out faster than Gibson!
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
Quote by tim_mop
I agree with the above.

EDIT not him, second post! Curses!

Family guy sucks ass

You proved by posting late
However that proofs it I do not know still though
Family Guy is getting pretty shit now. Especially Stewie.

He was actually funny and wanted to kill Lois, but now he just walks around saying 'Oh Brian, stick your dick in me because apparently the show have turned me into some ridiculously camp homosexual'.
Quote by valdean
Just like that time when I-

Yeah that's the thing that annoys me about family guy. Every 10 seconds is a flashback of something :\
Quote by PrideDemon
I think exactly the same as you. I used to love it but now it sucks

South Park Forever

South Park has fallen just as far as Family Guy. They're both terrible now.

Metalocalypse and Venture Bros. FTW
Quote by goest
South Park has fallen just as far as Family Guy. They're both terrible now.

Metalocalypse and Venture Bros. FTW

Ok South Park still rules
Metalocalypse does too

Venture Bros is just GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I prefer American Dad over it now, Family Guy has turned into basicly 20 minutes of pop culture skits stemming from "This is worse than that time i...." with 5 seconds of story line trying to tie it all together.
South Park beats them all, after 11 or so seasons it's just getting funnier.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I agree with you TS. The first three seasons were great but now Family Guy has fallen to sh*t. I can't imagine anyone other than stoned collage students still finding it funny.
South Park has always been better than family, even the new series are hilarious, how can you not like episodes like butter's bottom bitch, margarittaville, fish sticks, tonsil trouble, britneys new look... etc, these are all new episodes and absolutely hilarious. I do like family guy, i just think south park is way better.
Quote by alkalineweeman
I prefer American Dad over it now, Family Guy has turned into basicly 20 minutes of pop culture skits stemming from "This is worse than that time i...." with 5 seconds of story line trying to tie it all together.
South Park beats them all, after 11 or so seasons it's just getting funnier.

Yes the newer seasons are epic beyond EPIC
Both South Park and Family Guy suck gigantic hairy mutated monkey balls.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
Both South Park and Family Guy suck gigantic hairy mutated monkey balls.

You Suck Gigantic hairy muttated monkey balls
Quote by PrideDemon
Metalocalypse does too

You shut your goddamn mouth!

this voids any opinion you may have held about television programming.
I like both :\
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by PrideDemon
Metalocalypse does too

BLASPHEMY!!!!
Family guy is flashbacks, so imo it sucks but some people like that. South park can be very funny if the topic is of interest. like billy mays, or world of warcraft episodes. Not the stupid ones like butters is a pimp. You can usually tell is South Park is gonna be good from the title or description
Angus = god
Quote by PrideDemon
You Suck Gigantic hairy muttated monkey balls

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
IMO, they both suck.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by El3ment380
Family guy is flashbacks, so imo it sucks but some people like that. South park can be very funny if the topic is of interest. like billy mays, or world of warcraft episodes. Not the stupid ones like butters is a pimp. You can usually tell is South Park is gonna be good from the title or description

That episode was hilarious.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Family guy is as good as ever, well, couple weak episodes recently, but saw ep. 4 and 5 from new season and thought they were great.

South Park is pigshit and shouldn't be compared to FG.
Quote by mental_zer0
You shut your goddamn mouth!

this voids any opinion you may have held about television programming.

My mouth is still open

And it voids nothing!!!!!!!
I love all of them, they're all different. I like Family Guy's random humor, I love metalocalypse because it's f*cking metal, I love South Park because it's a perfect blend of original comedy and pop culture sattire, and Venture Bros is just hilarious.

EDIT: Though anyone that thinks that Family Guy is funnier than South Park is a goddamn moron.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Last edited by woodenbandman at Nov 9, 2009,
I'm not sure what seasons I've been watching (just recently started seeing it) but its still funny
I have no opinion really, it may not be as good as southpark but that's why Fox put it on a different night cause they know their ratings would plumit. The great thing about shows such as family guy/southpark is that they will always be on different nights because networks are aware that if they place them in the same timeslots both shows will suffer. I would still rather watch family guy than Simpsons. Maybe it's just me but THATS a show that has gone downhill.
The episode where Stewie Meets Miley Cyrus has quite much plot, there were no flashbacks in that episode, as far as I recall, I haven't seen many flashbacks in the latest season, tbh.

And when it comes to South Park, the most of their episodes are funny.
DeVillains!
I'd say both are pretty terrible, with South Park being the lesser of two evils. Family Guy is comedy-cancer.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Page 1 of 4