ok so my new wah arrived finally!! yaya i ilove it its the fulltone clyde deluxe...but its also possessed...which has me worried.

when the wah is on and is at the brightest setting and fully pressed i can hear radio coming through the amplifier...

WTF?
It's just the Devil trying to get your soul. It happens to all of us, don't worry about it.

Check the shielding inside your guitar, and your pedal. Also, check the shielding of your cables.
Quote by Baby Joel
It's just the Devil trying to get your soul. It happens to all of us, don't worry about it.

Check the shielding inside your guitar, and your pedal. Also, check the shielding of your cables.

must be the wah...what do i check for inside exactly? i had opened it up to check the battery
this happened to me at my mates house, i plugged my guitar into his amplifier (a cheap one that u get with encores) and the radio was coming out the speaker
crypticslaughtr wrote:
WOOT WOOT HIT THE LIGHTS!!! I LOVE MEGADETH!!!!11111

I pay for my music
Well firstly, check for all the grounds that they're connected properly.
Secondly, on the inside of the case, is it bare metal, or covered with a layer of paint or similar?
I know My Wah Does that to

here try these

1. make sure the chords are in correctly
2. if your wah has the little red switch push it (i'm sure it does but if it doesn't then idk )
3. maybe change the volume of the wah

If that doesn't work then i'm srry

thats i what i did went my wah did that
Quote by SlashJoe5150
I know My Wah Does that to

here try these

1. make sure the chords are in correctly
2. if your wah has the little red switch push it (i'm sure it does but if it doesn't then idk )
3. maybe change the volume of the wah

If that doesn't work then i'm srry

thats i what i did went my wah did that

Or just listen to baby joel
he's knows what he is doing
So this isn't normal? Happens to me sometimes on high gain + wah
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by Baby Joel
Well firstly, check for all the grounds that they're connected properly.
Secondly, on the inside of the case, is it bare metal, or covered with a layer of paint or similar?

its painted black, everything looks in order..i think. here are two pics

Alright, so basically, here's what you're going to want to do.
Take off everything, just so you can get easy access to the whole interior. Cover the whole interior with copper tape. Put everything back in. Create a ground wire going from the copper to where ever you see a ground.