Hey hey!!
I am a 16 year old kid, and I LOVE Iron Maiden!!!!!
I live in Johannesburg, and I want to see Iron Maiden so badly that i think I may weep if I do not.
Iron Maiden is the most amazing band I have ever heard, and they did come to South Africa in '95 but I was only two.
Please help my dreams come true by signing this petition for me
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/bri...f-south-africa
South Africa is not too bad, but our music scene is kind of dead.
We have hosted bands (recently) such as Metallica, Muse, Korn, Staind, Evanescence, Jethro Tull, 30 Seconds To Mars, The Ataris and Oasis.
South Africans are a crazy crowd, and I am convinced I am not the only one who wants to hear Bruce Dickinson shouting "Scream for me, Johannesburg!" while Steve Harris stands with one leg on the stage monitor, pointing his bass guitar at the crowd as he gallops away during Dave Murray's legendary guitar solos.
Peace out!
UP THE IRONS!!!
The last bit sounded like it was about to turn into a disturbing bit of fanfic.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
i dont live in south africa but maiden rules so i'll sign it
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
Your page has been moved buddy...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Hey hey!!
I am 19 years old and I also happend to live in South Africa. Yeah, i want them to come too!
Really bad, they only bring these gay Emo bands here... it sucks. Metallica was the only good band they brought here. Lets hope we can bring them here. Up The Irons!!
that is BS! why did they do that, why. Is Iron Maiden too good for them? Why can't i sign the petition.
Quote by Conservationist
So they can get raped like everyone else in South Africa?

SAVE THE IRONS!!!

Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.