Well, I notice there was no Cryptopsy thread out there. That shit will not stand, lol

Cryptopsy is, and has been my favorite band for awhile, all of the members preformed greatly on their own accounts (except for maybe anything after Lord Worm left (RIP old Cryptopsy!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOQuX7pCiPo
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Cryptopsy is an amazing band, Flo Mounier is a fantastic drummer. Old Cryptopsy is obviously far better than anything on the unspoken king, but at the same time even if it is more deathcore oriented it's still better than any other deathcore band out there atm. Having said that it would be fantastic if they went back to their old sound a little more (although I understand all bands have to evolve over time)
Quote by Nergal22691
Cryptopsy is an amazing band, Flo Mounier is a fantastic drummer. Old Cryptopsy is obviously far better than anything on the unspoken king, but at the same time even if it is more deathcore oriented it's still better than any other deathcore band out there atm. Having said that it would be fantastic if they went back to their old sound a little more (although I understand all bands have to evolve over time)

lolno.