contact Fender?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
contact Fender?

+1

I did a quick ebay search and checked some manufacturers as well, but didn't find anything either.

Any particular reason you want the Fender P bass Deluxe humbucker?
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
No I own a Squire Jazz Bass (Frank Bello sig.) and I want to replace the jazz pickup on the bridge with one of those humbuckers (which will require routing), but I don't like the sound it has now, so I want to replace it.
Well there's lots of models to choose from. The Fender ones are alright, but take a look at other manufacturers like Seymour Duncan, Bartolini, and Nordstrand, ect. there's a lot of options out there better then stock Fender pups
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Nordstrand, MEC, fender, Wizard Pickups all make one
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
That is a somewhat weird pickup - I have one in my Fender American Deluxe P-bass. It's really nothing more than two Fender Jazz pickups fused into one. Companies like Duncan and Nordstrand offer pickups that look like it, but they are meant to replace either EMG or Bartolini pickups. I am not certain if they are a direct replacement fit for the Fender.
why dont you look into something like EMG J set and convert to active electronics?
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
Quote by Micehorns
Here you go

About 20 pickups down. For the money you might aswell go for the Roscoe Beck pup.

epic win sir....but for the time, effort, and money you're better off saving up (its hard I know I'm a poor college kid too) and buying a better bass. Though if you really want to just upgrade the pups (it'll help but not as much as a new bass would) I would recommend going for an EMG or Bartolini, and would personally do a MM style bucker...but thats just me...or you could buy a new bass...do we see a motif?