I remember hearing from a friend of mine who also plays bass, that Ibanez had made a 7 string bass. I looked it up and only found a picture but nowhere to purchase it. is this bass just a prototype with no production run or what?
Ibanez SR 505
Brice Defiant 6 lizardburst (soon to have)
GK 700rbII
GK BXL 4x10
GK BXL 1x15
Boss GT10B (soon to have)
I spotted a bigger fail in that video- the high E on the Ibanez is not two octaves below the high E on a guitar, it's one octave. The high E on a guitar is E5, whilst on that Ibby it's an E4.

There was a thread about this a while ago, and now I still really want one, if just to experiment.
Anyone noticing how much the B string is bent past the nut? Isnt that just a bad idea? I remember a thread about this bass and that was brought up as a problem.
"Rome wasn't built in a week"

"Yeah but when they built rome, they didnt go "hey look, there's a functional building" AND ****ING KICK IT OVER AND PISS ON THE ASHES BECAUSE THE PEASANTS WERE CRYING THAT IT WAS TOO GLORIOUS AND AWESOME."
I remember that too. wouldn't mind playing one. unsure about buying one.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Thegian
Anyone noticing how much the B string is bent past the nut? Isnt that just a bad idea? I remember a thread about this bass and that was brought up as a problem.

Oh, yes theFitz had a field day with that one I believe.