I don´t now why my contribution of The Count of Tuscany by Dream Theater is wrong, because at first i put that tab with the copiright and they delate the tab, but that is good because the rules says that, but , i don´t now why remove my tab when i delete the copiright because it´s assumed that i fallow all the rules which they said there, and i´m so angry because they don´t tell my nothing about what´s wrong with the tab, no e-mail, no message, no nothing, and i just like to now what´s wrong with my tab, UG team please

anywere, there is my complaint of why don´t acept my tab...

thanks for reading
If I'm understanding you correctly, the tab was copyrighted, so that means it NOT YOUR tab. That is probably why it was deleted. If you tried to delete the copyright, and post it as yours then thats stealing.

If I misunderstood, sorry, hard to keep up with the grammer you used.
Last edited by Matt420740 at Nov 9, 2009,
Quote by Matt420740
If I'm understanding you correctly, the tab was copyrighted, so that means it NOT YOUR tab. That is probably why it was deleted. If I misunderstood, sorry, hard to keep up with the grammer you used.

maybe he used the same grammar in the making of the tab
bueno loco te lo voy a escribir asi para ver si me entiendes ...

resulta y acontece que la tablatura que envie de the conunt of tuscany no me la aceptaron porque supongo yo que tenia el copiright, luego le quite el copiright y lo volvi a enviar y siguen sin aceptarmelo ...

yo lo unico que quiero saber es por que no me lo aceptan si se supone que estoy respetando todas las reglas que ejerce UG es lo unico

soy venezolano y no se escribir muy bien el ingles

pd: y si hay algun latino americano o algun español que me pueda responder, sea bien venido
Last edited by pipipiso at Nov 9, 2009,