Is the 15watts loud enough for gigging? My school has two and i love the tone except i just wanted to know if it was loud enough. A little input? Thanks.
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
Not too sure about the Blues Junior, but keep in mind that 15 watts tube power is about equal to 40 or so watts SS.

More or less.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
What about the Bugera V55?
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
it will most likely be loud enough, i have one but i just use it here in my dorm, i have a marshall stack for when i gig, but the other guitarist that was in a band with me a while back used one and it was definitely loud enough to get over the drums and such, but we never giged so im not positive
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
depends on the size of the gig and how clean you need it to be. for a small bar gig, it would probably work as long as you were ok with it being over driven some the whole time. it probably isnt going to do your school gymansium or something like that, but it really depends on the other band members and such. if there is a pa at your school (there is) then you could probably mic it.
Lots of speculation here, so here's a little bit of fact from a former Blues Jr owner: I gigged one for nearly two years and never came across a venue where it wasn't loud enough.
Quote by kyle62
Lots of speculation here, so here's a little bit of fact from a former Blues Jr owner: I gigged one for nearly two years and never came across a venue where it wasn't loud enough.

This is about correct. I used mine in my high school's jazz band, and we gigged sometimes 200-1000 people, and I never had a problem cutting through. Even in a room the size of a football field, I had no problems being heard. I also use a TS-808 to boost it and add some mids, but it stays clean extremely loud. One thing I didn't like is that it started sounding extremely boxy at higher volumes. It'd be perfect if they made a head version. I'm sure you could mod it into a head and hook it up to speakers to cure this though.
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
Just mic it.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
well the type of music i play is along the lines of cage the elephant. so it's bluesy but more OOMPH. Any other suggestions?
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab