okay, i know this is a stupid question. And i also know im going to get a buch of assholes saying, just figure it out. But i want this to be as close to 100% i can get. i have a squier strat made of hard ash, and i want to make it. with the blue paint on it and all.

is there any templates to know exactly what to tape?
so i make the lines perftect
also, what is the EXACT hubucker he used. ive seen so many different answers
Last edited by SavageCustomSHP at Nov 9, 2009,
Searchbar..... Google.... There are countless Frankenstrat builds documented. I'm sure you can find all your answers if you actually try.
Somebody likes Van Halen a little too much

EDIT: Make your own pattern for the lines. So it'll be something a little original. There's WAY to many Frankenstrats out there, and they're all the same.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Last edited by Koshman32 at Nov 9, 2009,
Quote by Matt420740
Searchbar..... Google.... There are countless Frankenstrat builds documented. I'm sure you can find all your answers if you actually try.

its peiople like you that were termed "assholes" in my original post. you think i would look around before i went here. I cant find it, as my father used to say. if you dont know what your talking about... dont run your mouth
"Man playing guitar in Garage, may get exhausted"-Me

"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough...."-Rob

"Just pick up one and play"-Corey
Quote by Koshman32
Somebody likes Van Halen a little too much

EDIT: Make your own pattern for the lines. So it'll be something a little original. There's WAY to many Frankenstrats out there, and they're all the same.

I wish i could do that. but eddie is my idool, and i want this guitar to be as exact as possible
"Man playing guitar in Garage, may get exhausted"-Me

"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough...."-Rob

"Just pick up one and play"-Corey
Quote by rotoreuter48
its peiople like you that were termed "assholes" in my original post. you think i would look around before i went here. I cant find it, as my father used to say. if you dont know what your talking about... dont run your mouth

Look dude, you call me an asshole if you want, but what I said is the truth. If you would put forth just a bit of effort on your part, you could find the answers you need. No need to flame other users for suggesting you use the searchbar.

*Reported*
Last edited by Matt420740 at Nov 9, 2009,