What are some scary songs that are on your playlist that are made from your favorite artists? For me its Revolution 9 by The Beatles and
Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's me by Pearl Jam.
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
Buckethead has some pretty dark stuff.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
The 22 minute long untitled track at the end of the Made In Heaven album by Queen is just scary. Very atmospheric, and on certain times there'll be sounds to mark special occassions of Queen's career... It's one for the headphones, late at night.

Has woken me up quite a few times.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Otep's Requiem seems to irk me.

even that really isn't a /song/, it's an intro..
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
The entire Ummagumma album by Pink Floyd.

Listen to it on acid.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Call of Ktulu by Metallica
The Haunting by Testament
John Doe by Testament
Any Megadeth song that has those weird creep intros. Examples: Looking down the Cross, Five Magics, Good Mourning/Black Friday.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by MyNameIsLame
The entire Ummagumma album by Pink Floyd.

Listen to it on acid.

HXC
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by breakingxxcore
HXC

That's not hXc.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
south of heaven - slayer FTW
slayer also has many others such as dead skin mask
Tom Morello -
Every day on the street I have people coming up me and going, “Dude, I kicked your ass at Guitar Hero!” I’m like, “Yes, it’s a video game. You should get out more.”

sweating bullets - megadeth, EVEN MORE FTW !
Tom Morello -
Every day on the street I have people coming up me and going, “Dude, I kicked your ass at Guitar Hero!” I’m like, “Yes, it’s a video game. You should get out more.”

the album deloused in the comatorium. not exactly scary but sets a relaxingly dark ambience.