Im doing stage lighting and sound at college and theres a talent show, and we've got a little, band together in our course, and we really cant think of a song to do that will make us stand out as the techies, any ideas?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Nov 9, 2009,
Trans-Siberian Orchestra. NOW.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Darkdevil62
Im doing stage lighting and sound at college and theres a talent show, and we've got a little, band together in our course, and we really cant think of a song to do that will make us stand out as the techies, any ideas?

I do the exact same thing. It's called Production Arts :-)
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Just write a fun song about lights, XLR cables, and mixing boards. And make it sexy for the lulz.
And DMX cables and moving heads. Mhmmhmmmm
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
write a song about how star wars is better....wait techies...not treckies. i'm at a loss for ideas.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10