It's nice i picked it up with a hardcase for $240USD!!!

My buddy sold it to me. hehe such a good deal.

But i have some questions, it needs a pickup swap for sure. and im gonna rewire it so that the middle pickup doesnt do anything, I dont like it and it gets in my way, so i lowered it all the way. But im not sure what i want for pickups.

I was thinking a duncan distortion, on account of the enormous amount of mastodon i play.
then i was thinkin a gibson 500T because a friend of mine has one i can get off him for cheap. How is that pickup?

So probably one of those.

Now for the neck pup... Idk at all what i want. I want something that has a full, nice clean tone... thats all imma use it for. lol
I would like it to be splitable. any ideas???

im going to put chrome hardware on it and spertzel locking tuners.

Any ideas and input is appreciated.

Thanks in advance UGers.

and sorry about the weak picture. my phone sucks with pictures. lol
I'd actually recommend you swap the Valveking's output transformer and install a bias pot, then worry about pickups.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Haha HNGD! I don't know enough about pickups and such and I don't have much experience in that area. Sorry
i dont know anyone that can do the mods for me and i dont trust myself. haha what do you recommend then for the valveking mods?
HNGD! I dont know about the bridge pickup, but I used to have one of those and had a DiMarzio Air Norton in the neck. Gave me some pretty good cleans
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
I think you should sell that Line 6 Spider III to some 12 year old sucker.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Quote by lkngro
I think you should sell that Line 6 Spider III to some 12 year old sucker.

i enjoy my overpriced practice amp thank you. =P haha
Quote by VishNuRoXoUt
i enjoy my overpriced practice amp thank you. =P haha

haha well whatever floats your boat

and i forgot to say HNGD!

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
duncan distortion is very good. It's my favorite passive to put in the bridge. Good headroom, massive distortion. Trust me on this one. Spend a little more for the distortion.
As for the neck, I'm not too sure. I use a super distortion in the neck for all my cleans. Good headroom too, but my amp is like that. I'd say SD Jazz?
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack