What did you guys think? I thought it was pretty bad. I thought Piccilo was decent but didnt like his leather outfit, and the Kamehameha was quite cool, but outside of that I didnt like it. It set itself up for a second movie, hopefully if they do it goes into the first parts of DBZ.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I want to see it for laughs, but I knew it would be awful from the get-go.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
I want to see it for laughs, but I knew it would be awful from the get-go.

everyone knew it was gonna be terrible.
I was planning on seeing it until the trailer came out, and they revealed a synopsis of the story. I've heard it's one of the worst films ever made.
Quote by CoreysMonster

[quote="Holy Katana]I was planning on seeing it until the trailer came out, and they revealed a synopsis of the story. I've heard it's one of the worst films ever made.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Yes so I can relive my childhood memories.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

I knew it was going to suck, but I wanted to go for shits and giggles. When I realized that it was going to be one of the worst movies of all time, I changed my mind.
Are you dissing Dragonball Evolution?!?!
Don't make me make an X twice, then look like I'm pulling on latex gloves, then push all that gayness into a ball and scream at you for an hour until my hair turns yellow, you bitch!
My babies:
-Epiphone 1958 Korina Explorer
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
Quote by toby3p0
Yes so I can relive my childhood memories.

You shouldn't blame your horrible upbrangin on this movie.
Last edited by StringAssassin at Nov 9, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster

I had heard that they were going to make it like 5 years before it came out, so I was looking forward to it (I actually forgot they were making it until I heard people saw it in theaters).

And I have a question about the show in general. Did Goku name his son after his grandpa? I havent watched the show in years so I got confused when he said Gohan was his gpa
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I thought, as far as mindless action films go, it was okay.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
I saw it on a plane to South Africa. Quite possibly one of the worst films ever made by anyone, anywhere... ever.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." 1984.
I had nearly forgotten about it. This thread has brought many dark areas of my memory into sharp focus.

Fuck.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by StringAssassin
You shouldn't blame your horrible upbrangin on this movie.

i will have you know dragonball z is the reason everything good in this world exists.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by toby3p0
i will have you know dragonball z is the reason everything good in this world exists.

Dragonball Z is fine.
Dragonball Evolution ruined lives.
I don't even like Dragonball or Dragonball Z and I was able to pinpoint a ton of inaccuracies just from the trailer.
Urggg... As long as they don't make a live action Pokemon movie.