I was wondering is it possible for a pickup to go dead? because for some reason I don't hear any difference from my neck pickup selection to when I go to middle pick up selection. I would think I would hear a difference. Maybe a wire lose?
if ur on neck-only selection, and u hear something, its working. maybe because of ur amp and if ur just starting out u may not hear a huge difference between middle and neck pickups.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Ok, it might be my amp then. I swear I'm deaf with it comes to hearing certain things in music. Thanks for the help.
tap the pickups with a screwdriver or something metal while they're selected. if you're hooked up to an amp it'll make a clicking noise. it's a great way to tell what pickups are on when your switch is on a certain position! should definitely help
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
tap the pickups with a screwdriver or something metal while they're selected. if you're hooked up to an amp it'll make a clicking noise. it's a great way to tell what pickups are on when your switch is on a certain position! should definitely help

Thank you for the awesome tip! They all work