im going to make a franken strat. i want a bridge pickup that delivers an amazing distortion. i dont care about clean. i play everything eaddy and heavyer.

i use a behringer v-ampire amp as my main amp.
"Man playing guitar in Garage, may get exhausted"-Me

"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough...."-Rob

"Just pick up one and play"-Corey
dimebucker, seymour duncan distortion, or get the frankenstein relic humbucker...but you need to look beyond heavy distortion. a good guitar player can impress a crowd, no matter the instrument or tone.
dimarzio X2N. is win.
(death ftw)
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
well theres different types of pickups for distortion. DO you like to have a good articulate pickup paul gilbert style. Or one thats more muddy like van halen I know gfs has they Vintage extra hots that scream this is the unoffical van halen pickup. They call them the V.E.H's and they are supposed to specialize in the brownsound.
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
It depends. Do you want to sound like Eddie, or do you want to sound like something heavier?

Eddie didn't use a very high output pickup. The amp is far more responsible for the tone than the pickup.