I just got an RG350EX and I'm pretty new to trems. The tremolo arm won't stay in its socket no matter what I do...how do you get the thing to lock into place? Thanks
Edge 3 trems dont lock in place, its one of the reasons that I want to replace mine. You can tighten the nut thats unerneight the arm, but it can still slide out.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Haha i have the same problem.
I usually put a little ring around the hole of masking tape.
its removable, you can still spin it, and it doesnt fall out.
How about a high five?

My Gear
Ibanez RG320
Schecter Demon 7
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 30
Bugera 6262/Peavey 412 cabinet
There's a screw you can tighten on the under side of the bridge where the arm slides in.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
insert the tremolo arm and press it all the way down (lowering pitch), under the bridge near the arm there should be a spot for a small allenkey adjustment. this is wha ur looking for
It's where the arm slides in; just like I said in my post.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
It's in the manual that your guitar came with......it will tell you where all your adjustment screws are at.

If no manual the Ibanez web site has the info you need and more.

The arm acn't be locked but it can be tightened to where it won't flop around on its own.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ