ultimate guitar is cool
3 5%
i wipe my boogers on people when they arent looking
17 30%
Voters: 57.
im gonna take over the world
anyone want to join me?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by MangoStarr
lolol you're all gonna get banned for combo spam

(i hope )

lol

nah
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

yo dawg I herd you like nahs so I put a nah in your nah so you can nah while you nah...
Combo Spam is not for me. Neither is this thread. *reported*
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
Combo Spam is not for me. Neither is this thread. *reported*

this is why i never get on ug anymore...there is no fun in the pit...every thread and post is reported for nothing...this was supposed to be a fun thread...for people to have fun...oh well
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
lol han
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
lol nah
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Quote by bi-ah!
this is why i never get on ug anymore...there is no fun in the pit...every thread and post is reported for nothing...this was supposed to be a fun thread...for people to have fun...oh well

If you think about it, I'm helping people. The only thing that this is going to result in is bans for you all. I'm trying to help get it closed before more people get involved. I'm not trying to be a douche.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
no I'm going to take over the world on my own, also I wipe other peoples boogers on myself when they're not looking, you might want to add that to the poll options.
Quote by ehlert99
yo dawg I herd you like nahs so I put a nah in your nah so you can nah while you nah...

lol

nah
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
hell... why not, I'll throw in
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by bi-ah!

+ fu***** 1 people report waaaay too much!! mostly because they think it will make them more likely to become a mod but seriously whats the point of an off topic forum if you cant actually talk about anything or make jokes!!! people in this place these days.....jeesh
I would love to take over the world with you.

We might get reported however.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Quote by Turkeyburger
Might as well, it's not like I've got anything better to do

c-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Id only join if youll let me bring my army of enslaved Pick Gnomes.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by funny_page
+ fu***** 1 people report waaaay too much!!

Refer to above post please.

Quote by funny_page
mostly because they think it will make them more likely to become a mod

I don't want to become a mod, I have other responsibilities in life.

Quote by funny_page
but seriously whats the point of an off topic forum if you cant actually talk about anything or make jokes!!! people in this place these days.....jeesh

I agree, but it is up to the mods' discretion and they say that combos=spam=ban. I just want to keep more people from getting dragged into this.

If more people want to argue with me, take it to PM's because I'm not bumping this thread anymore.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by funny_page
+ fu***** 1 people report waaaay too much!! mostly because they think it will make them more likely to become a mod but seriously whats the point of an off topic forum if you cant actually talk about anything or make jokes!!! people in this place these days.....jeesh

thank you, good sir!
thats why the pit exists!

and thank you for your support, haha...dont live in fear of being banned. have fun while you can.
Quote by Daftendire
I would love to take over the world with you.
We might get reported however.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*
Last edited by bi-ah! at Nov 9, 2009,
lol nah, bro.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.