ok im not sure which forum this shoud really go in (maybe someone can move it??)

im 15 and 2day got offered to play bass in a band ,but i play elec guitar and i like playing that better than bass ,i have never been in a band b4 ,plus the guy who offered said he gets gigs that pay abit (i need some money i suppose),mayb i'll get sum contacts etc. but i really like playing my electriuc guitar beeter and im not sure whether playing bass is a step in the wrong direction . we have a bass at home + some gats.

do you think i should take him up or turn it down grrr. i dont know what to do what would you do in my situation?
Um... well there is nothing wrong with playing 2 instruments, and playing bass has helped my guitar skills. anyway if its going to earn you some money and get you contacts then why not. some of the greatest guitarist also play bass aswell as guitar.
Quote by Brendan11
Um... well there is nothing wrong with playing 2 instruments, and playing bass has helped my guitar skills. anyway if its going to earn you some money and get you contacts then why not. some of the greatest guitarist also play bass aswell as guitar.

yes i suppose its more the interfering with my guitar practice that might worry me
Gigs= money?? Do it. Youll become a better guitar player. As interfering with your guitar time? Just practice more.
just do it, as long as you have access to/ can purchase some decent equipment
'into the night under a crimson sky on the the fetid wings of death we ride' Messiah Of Hate by Hell Wave
If you already have a bass and an amp to gig with then you might as well just do it ....
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.