"My Song For You"

Verse 1: I'm pouring my heart out to you, with the words of this song; I wrote it all just for you.
You reached for my hand, but touched my heart, from the very start; now it's your fault I wrote this all for you.
All my love belongs to you, I promise it's true. I love everything you do.

Chorus: When I look at you, I already know, your'e the one I've been praying for. Now that I have you, I can say for sure, that I'm never gonna let you go.
Your'e the light of my life when I'm feeling down; your'e the one who's always been there-
Until I give my last breath, I'm giving my all, for you.

Verse 2: When you feel alone, and others seem far, I want you to know; I'll always love you for who you are.
So if the worst should happen to you, no matter what life puts you through; I'll never turn my back on you.
When life becomes unable to bear, just make me aware; and I'll be sure your'e in my next prayer.

Chorus: When I look at you, I already know, your'e the one I've been praying for.
Deep down inside, no matter how hard I try, I know my love for you will never die.
It's the way you prove your love to me, it's the things you say that shows me you care.
Until I give my last breath, I'm giving my all, for you.

Ending: After getting to know you I can be assured; there's no one better I could've asked for.
To show my feelings are true, I wrote this song; this is "My Song, For You".

Okay, I'm not in a band or anything, so I don't really know all the "Rules" of songwriting; I just wrote this for my best friend- so comment and rate, but please don't be too harsh. : /
apparently you really like your "best friend"

but seriously i think its just another love song with cliche lyrics
people need to find something else to write about and stop being so unoriginal

sorry if i came off as rude in any way
My gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 LS100 Half Stack
Dunlop SW30 Slash Signature Wah
Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Fender CD220CE Acoustic
He should of written about how he feels,
because if he feels like this then he's a pretty stale person
Please take a look at the forum rules, specifically regarding thread titles. After feel free to post this again properly.

Thanks.