I ordered a book and it was put as backordered.... what does that mean? do I have to reorder?
means they don't have any to send you.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Too many people have ordered that book and they have to wait for a new shipment. No you don't have to re-order, unless you want two books.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Ok and the money for the book wont get taken out then? because the other item i bought is being sent while the other is backordered.

as long as they will send when they get some I guess its no big deal.. but I have been checking and their dates for new stock keep changing like they are to odumb to order enough...

went 11/05 to
11/8
to
11/9

and probabyl will go to 11/10 now.
Last edited by ehlert99 at Nov 9, 2009,
if you put the order through then depending on the company, they may take it out now as part of the purchase, or wait till it leaves the warehouse and then they will take the money out.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Right, and instead of playing Tekken, go out and join a martial arts tournament! While your at it, put down that NES controller and go jump on some real turtles, pussy..
/n00b

means u'll get it when they get it, man
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
ya because webster and briticannica both tell you what it is.......... I had a feeling of what it was but last time something was backordered it never came.