Page 1 of 4
so pit first off no punk bashing? Where could i find some cool punk rock clothes like the kind worn by sid vicious, stiv bators, dee dee ramones, or johnny thunders? Besides Hot Topicc- i always hear how they have cool stuff but the one near me never has shit.
Quote by bassman4694
so pit first off no punk bashing? Where could i find some cool punk rock clothes like the kind worn by sid vicious, stiv bators, dee dee ramones, or johnny thunders? Besides Hot Topicc- i always hear how they have cool stuff but the one near me never has shit.

Punk practically bashes itself. The style doesn't need us to do it for them.

However, the fact that you looked in Hot Topic for punk clothing is beyond idiotic. Even brain-dead monkeys know not to go to Hot Topic for anything, unless you're a scene/emo kid, in which case you might as well be a brain-dead monkey.

As said before, thrift stores are your best bet.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Last edited by Black Star at Nov 9, 2009,
I always laughed at how there's "punk style" yet it defeats the whole purpose of punk

Punk is gay
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
go to hot topic you carbon copy scene-tard fairy.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Go to cheap stores like primark and tk maxx and buy cheap shirts that you like, don't worry about wrecking them.

Don't buy pre-distressed jeans, buy new jeans and wear them so much that you MAKE holes and tears in them, so that you actually have to use clothes pins to keep them together.
Quote by daytripper75
Here you go guys. Enjoy.

Also, I shop at Old Navy. They're pretty punk rawk.

I guess you could go here
Oh hellz yeah!
I like the Gap personally nothing says punx like plaid scarfs
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
in all seriousness, if you want like band shirts and punk jackets and sh*t, go to

AngryYoungAndUpperMiddleClass.com
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Nov 10, 2009,
Quote by DempseyPunk
in all seriousness, if you want like band shirts and punk jackets and sh*t, go to

AngryYoungAndUpperMiddleClass.com

LOL.

I live like 15 mins from AYP. I was there once or twice like 7-8 years ago. From what I've heard it has really gone downhill since then.
That's prolly going to give me nightmares.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
It's funny, because I have band shirts from Hot Topic, but I didn't buy them there. There were bought for me, and hey, a shirt is a shirt.

Thrift stores are best.
Hot topic does have some cool t shirts and stuff. Unfortunatly they take all of the things I like about pop culture and introduce them to kids I hate.
Quote by Black Star
Punk practically bashes itself. The style doesn't need us to do it for them.

However, the fact that you looked in Hot Topic for punk clothing is beyond idiotic. Even brain-dead monkeys know not to go to Hot Topic for anything, unless you're a scene/emo kid, in which case you might as well be a brain-dead monkey.

Please teach me how to know everything about everyone like you do.

Quote by Goin' Mobile
I always laughed at how there's "punk style" yet it defeats the whole purpose of punk

Punk is gay

I always laugh at how people make judgments about punk based on their own wildly incorrect perceptions of what punk is or what "the purpose of punk" is.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Last edited by JesusOfSbrbia at Nov 10, 2009,
My closet, mother fuckers
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

Thats where i got all my clothes
(sorry )
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by element4433

This.
I'm always leaving Collin's house in such a rush, I forget one or more articles of clothing.
There must be 50 pairs of undies in there by now.
Quote by element4433

Best answer.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by bassman4694

must be a noob...anyway don't listen to these guys. hot topic isn't "punk" but they have some decent skinny jeans. yeah a little price-y but nothing is cheap...'cept these damn thrift stores they keep recomending. i'm little bit of a fatty so most thrift stores don't have clothes in my size. but for the most part its just skinny/tight jeans with a band tee. you can buy jeans at one of said stores and sew 'em to desired tightness.

and sid was a *** and should NEVER be idolized
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
^Skinny jeans aren't meant for fat people. And Dee Dee, Stiv, and Johnny were just as much ***s as Sid was.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by element4433

I think every one of the Punk forum regulars has been through Collin's closet at one point.

I mean, um, what?
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
you gotta make that shit
Quote by stinger12345
Because the Bay Area is the ****.

Quote by RockGuitar92
I'd be like "wtf, bro?" Then I'd promptly ice the bitch.
Quote by MisspentYouth

I think every one of the Punk forum regulars has been through Collin's closet at one point.

I mean, um, what?

I came out of Collin's closet, if ya know what I mean.
Page 1 of 4