like do you ever get not depressed but disappointed in your playing, and some day's you think your really good?, I had a shitty day today for some odd reason.
Yes.

Except it's a little different for me. my playing generally stays the same all the time, but some days my tone will just suck. Other days it'll be awesome.
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
ok good because I thought I was the only one, I dont know i'm trying to learn more and more theory
Yeah, i seem to have a pretty large range of sucking to be awesome. Some days i can sweep like a pro, other days i can't even do half speed runs >.>
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Quote by AstheticsOfHate
Yeah, i seem to have a pretty large range of sucking to be awesome. Some days i can sweep like a pro, other days i can't even do half speed runs >.>

+1. Nice username dude
Quote by Le_Bunny
Apostrophe's! Get your apostrophe's! One dollar! Use 'em for plural's!

Edit: Yes. I call it an off-day.

It's funny, in your post you used the apostrophes incorrectly. I laughed.
Well, I've had shows in which our entire band has played magnificently with wonderful transitions between songs, with great tones/leads, and I've also had a show where I fell back on my drummers set, unplugged my cable improperly (which bent the input), and also broke my guitar strap. This was for a show with about 150-200 people in the venue give or take. This spectacle happened during our very first song. I played an entire set on the floor of a stage with the guitar pressed on my leg, so yeah, definitely had my bad days as well lol
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
Quote by Zomby Woof
Oh the irony....

Because it totally wasn't on purpose...

And on topic, yes. Today was a bad day. I couldn't even trem pick properly

Same thing happens when I'm composing. Some days I churn out badly tuned mouse farts, and other days I manage to get some really epic riffs out.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Nov 9, 2009,
Yeah.

I have em' all the time, usually when I'm at a loss of what to play.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Le_Bunny
OMG you guys I thought more people would get the reference:

I thought I'd seen it somewhere
🙈 🙉 🙊
I've had good days, I've had bad days. I've had good weeks, I've had bad weeks. I've had good months, I've had bad months. I've had bad years, I've had great years.

Tis the life of a musician.
Yeah actually happens to me quite often. It's the weirdest freakin thing. Because after i've been let down by my playing i find it hard to even play some blues to relieve myself. Really sucks when that happens.

Although, of course there are those days when you're just Godly and you're way up there on the neck doing your thing. Just killing it. Then you hit the very last note which just to happens to be on the 24th fret of the high e string. Your amp can no longer contain your awesomeness, so it explodes. Abruptly ending your life after the most Godly, amazing solo ever written.

Too bad nobody was around.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Quote by Le_Bunny
OMG you guys I thought more people would get the reference:

It's the thing in your avatar!!