Someone might be interested in trading their 2x12 Tremoverb for my 1x12 DC-5.

I love my DC-5's crisp cleans, sometimes theyre too trebly though and not deep enough Even with the mids cut down to 0 and the bass boosted and treb at noon, its too middy and fat sounding. at medium-high volumes anyway. The overdrive is killer though, i love it. very tight articulate.

However the tremoverb interests me. It seems to be by the opinion of many the best recto type amp made for its clarity. the cleans im hoping, are deep and full. the od is.. well.. a recto. I don't want super tightness, I would like that fat uncompressed recto sound, kind of like on Linkin park CD's. (I don't listen to LP, but their rhythm tone is great from those rectos). I play alot of open power chords and sometimes some more technical stuff but i think the recto could handle it, i dont want it to be metallica tight.

anyways, whats your guys take on this?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

i don't have an answer, but i'm interested so...

Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
IPretty much as you described actually. If you like the DC-5 it's almost like the same thing, but more so - tighter and crisper, a little like pressing a 'make better' button

However, the DC seems to be quite sensitive to tube type - high quality preamp tubes make a HUGE difference.
ive been thinking about this - i love my dc, and i love rectos. The only reason id trade is because i cant afford to have both!

But maybe I should just keep it and wait (as long as it takes) to get the cash for a recto.. and run both in stereo!!

all my money right now is going towards a PA system though. its gonna take forever...
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.