Hey I am going to try my hand at creating videos, I have all the necessary software and I do know how to use it. So if you want a video of your band (or your self)< I will do it for you. Just post in this thread.

Hear is what I will need from you:

1. Film your band (or self) in front of a solid color screen or wall (best colors are blue, green, white, yellow, and red).

2. MP3 of your song.

3. Email both of them to me. (don't email me unless I have accepted your request, ok).
I've been working in professional video for over 10 years... YOU DO NOT want video recorded in front of a white, yellow, or red screen. I assume that you're chroma-keying. DO NOT use these colors. These colors lend themselves to over-spill.

You also can't just ask for video... it would be best for you to set it up yourself with proper lighting and a good HD camera. A good fill light, foreground light, and a key light or else it will look like stir-fried crap.

I never shoot video without at least 3 HD cameras rolling.

Jeebus.
Last edited by Vikingx at Nov 10, 2009,
Quote by Vikingx
I've been working in professional video for over 10 years... YOU DO NOT want video recorded in front of a white, yellow, or red screen. I assume that you're chroma-keying. DO NOT use these colors. These colors lend themselves to over-spill.

You also can't just ask for video... it would be best for you to set it up yourself with proper lighting and a good HD camera. A good fill light, foreground light, and a key light or else it will look like stir-fried crap.

I never shoot video without at least 3 HD cameras rolling.

Jeebus.

I am not trying to make a living doing this, just doing it as a hobby for anyone who does not have the money but wants a low budget (no cost) video. But you are correct on the NO White, Yellow, or Red, my bad on that.

This is all done over the internet not in person, that is why I asked for a video.
Well... friend me... if you need help or have any questions I'd be happy to help out. I like spreading the geekdom.

Rock on!
Quote by Vikingx
Well... friend me... if you need help or have any questions I'd be happy to help out. I like spreading the geekdom.

Rock on!

No prob, will do!