I can use pretty much any topic i want to write my next paper.
i want to write about something guitar related but, cant come up with anything.. any ideas will be greatly appreciated =D
the development of the electric guitar and it's impact on music
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
the connection between aids and guitar
Quote by manmanster
+2381023810928391829387198273
Quote by Fenderhead1946
LOL are you being serious?

Yep, git researchin
Quote by manmanster
+2381023810928391829387198273
How pickups work Although that would be more suited for a physics assignment. You could always talk about how awesome guitars are \m/ or talk about the development of the guitars from Leo's and Les' design into what we have nowadays.
write something witty and educational ... and to an extent humorous:

e.g. The Guide to Guitarists, their toys and what're they're willing to do to better their arsenal.
It's a little off-topic but I remember in Year 7, we had to do a speech about what we wanted to be when we were older and since I left it until the morning before to do it, I slapped something together that ended up being for the most part a review of "Kingdom Hearts"
My opening line was "When I grow up I want to be the Keyblade Master".
I got 12/15 and a comment that said "Next time I want a speech not a review for a video game".

But, on topic, I suppose you could do the history of the guitar or something?
Quote by justinb904

absolutely. include how the guitar helped shape rock and roll music. start with the old electric jazz guitarists and then work your way to hendrix where everything explodes into awesomeness
You could write about how guitars summon THE DEVIL.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by justinb904

And add how the ****ing popstar bitches made it less popular to use again.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found