Well, here's my first NPD on UG:

There it is in it's box. You won't believe what a ****ing effort it was to open that box - it literally had multiple layers of sticky plastic on it

Take a guess where this came from...

Well, there it is, complete with the little business card, tattoo and lolly pop that came with it. Also, pleas excuse my mug in the back ground

Anyway, that's that. Soundwise? I'm still looking. But I can tell you that it's a whole lot of fun to play with - the eye and loop give us some pretty interesting sounds.

So yeah. You can leave now. Or post, w/e it's your choice
Hnpd!
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Sweet!
it is a distortion right?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
i have no idea what it is but it looks awesome
HNPD
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
HNPD! I think the Aenima is the only fuzz pedal I would ever buy.... I can't much on this but from what I can tell its the Aenima and Eye of God in one pedal?
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by arpraron
It's devi ever, it's a fuzz.

Yeah I should've clarified this. It's a fuzzbox (and I seriously mean a fuzzbox, it's intense as **** - I can hear distorted voices through my amp right now with the volume on my guitar turned off) with a feedback loop. It's pretty neat

Quote by ChrisBW
HNPD! I think the Aenima is the only fuzz pedal I would ever buy.... I can't much on this but from what I can tell its the Aenima and Eye of God in one pedal?

Essentially, 'cept it's got a few more knobs than an Aenima/Eye of God would have - instead of a single texture knob, it's got input, midput and output: input, you adjust the signal going in; midput, you tweak it in the middle I guess ( ); output, you shape the sound at the end of the circuit.
Last edited by kenan6346 at Nov 10, 2009,
how does the lollipop taste?
HNPD
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
Quote by whitenihilist
How much was it pray tell?

200 american.

Quote by Supersonic64
how does the lollipop taste?

'twas grape flavour
Essentially, 'cept it's got a few more knobs than an Aenima/Eye of God would have - instead of a single texture knob, it's got input, midput and output: input, you adjust the signal going in; midput, you tweak it in the middle I guess ( ); output, you shape the sound at
the end of the circuit.

Interesting.... this is what Musicians Friend says they are.
Input knob: controls amount of guitar signal entering into the fuzz section
midput knob: controls amount of fuzz moving through the middle of the circuit
Output knob: controls the over all fuzz texture

Seems pretty cool but I don't know if I like fuzz enough or would use the looper enough to warrant getting it. Have you tried any pedals in the loop?
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by kenan6346
'twas grape flavour

Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
Quote by ChrisBW
Seems pretty cool but I don't know if I like fuzz enough or would use the looper enough to warrant getting it. Have you tried any pedals in the loop?

Only my MT-2. You can get interesting sounds by putting the fuzz and the loop on, and by switching the feedback knob on, you get this squealy sort of sound which is meant to be a kind of feedback. Something I think it pretty good is that you can have the loop on and not have the fuzz on - you can just use the pedals in the loop.

Fair enough that you don't feel like buying it - it's not exactly a tone machine. It splutters, stutters, hums, and makes bassy fuzz tones. I read a comment somewhere which is a pretty accurate depiction of it: it's Devi Ever's attempt at making a noise machine which makes man defecate on queue ( ). Each to their own I guess.
Wow, grape! EPIC lollipop.

HNLP.

O yeah, and the pedal's nice too I guess

HNPD

Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by Mathamology
It took me forever to realise you were referring to your face I was looking for some kind of ridiculous cup or something.

This is a good sign
Happy new lollipop day!
Ibanez JEM 555 > Line 6 POD XT Live > Behringer MS16 Monitor Speakers

"Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know...
Took us by the hands and up we go..."

Italians do it better.
Wait.
You get a lollipop with that pedal?!
*Buys 5*

HNPD
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
HNPD!

I really want to mess with a Bit Mangler.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
HNPD!

I really want to mess with a Bit Mangler.

Are they still making those?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
HNPD!
Nice to see something a bit different around here every now and then
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Good man.
I saw the Devi box and know it was in good taste.

Good to know someone else on here loves fuzz