Hi, Pit!

I'm having a rather annoying problem...

Firefox won't let me log into websites (UG, Facebook, e-mail, etc.)

I followed the steps on their help page, but they didn't fix the problem! Every time I try to log in, it appears as if the screen does not change...?

Does anyone know what I can do to make it work? I'm on a Mac, by the way... Please tell me I should have gotten a PC while you're at it!
Last edited by wamguy89 at Nov 10, 2009,
Vague post is vague.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
^It's not really vague... It's just that simple. When I try to log into sites, nothing happens... The screen doesn't change...
computer thread would be of more help to you.

all i can think of is making sure cookies are enabled?
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Thanks for the replies, everyone.

^ I've tried that... This is so frustrating!! I can't figure out how to fix it!
Use the firefox live help chat, then. I had issues once that turned out to be a problem with my antivirus software. It took a minute but the guy was really helpful.

The designated hours for it are weird, but sometimes they're on later/early/randomly. Try it.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Ok, thanks, everyone. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice... I'll try rebooting now, though, I guess... This is so frustrating... I can't find the answer anywhere...
Quote by wamguy89
Ok, thanks, everyone. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice... I'll try rebooting now, though, I guess... This is so frustrating... I can't find the answer anywhere...

If all else fails, give Chrome or Oprah a try. You might even like them.
Hm... I cleared Safari's stuff, too, reinstalled, told it not to import any data, and now it's working! Woo! Haha