hi,
i'm gunna need to power more pedals, and i was thinking, could i just connect http://www.allansmusic.com.au/prod/84259/DC_POWER_DISTRIBUTION_CABLE.aspx
that to my boss power supply and would that power all my pedals? (the pedals are diff brand)
Gear List:
Guitars:
Schecter C7 Hellraiser
Jackson JS20 Dinky
Ibanez MTM1 (Slipknot Signature)
Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Head (with Grill Mod)
Cab and Effects:
Orange PPC412(BLK)
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
can one boss 9v power supply really run say like 3 or 4 pedals...
Gear List:
Guitars:
Schecter C7 Hellraiser
Jackson JS20 Dinky
Amps:
Cab and Effects:
Orange PPC412(BLK)
thanks, waay cheaper then buyiing like, 5 power supplies lol, and dont have to carry around 20 powerboards, haaha $25. you know what australias like with there pricing. ridiculous in every way
Gear List:
Guitars:
Schecter C7 Hellraiser
Jackson JS20 Dinky
Amps:
Cab and Effects:
Orange PPC412(BLK)
One Spots are $19.99 I just bought one.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
One Spots are $19.99 I just bought one.

I own one and have never had any problems with mine. If I remember correctly 311 also has one and says that he's never run into any problems either.
Quote by fly135
This guy will power everything. I got one and it eliminated some noise problems I had.

http://skycraftsurplus.com/9vdc17ampregulatedpowersupplyadaptor.aspx

i use one spots, (never had a problem) but this one looks interesting, as it has 3 prongs.

did you have problems with a one-spot, or did you just try this one first?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Skycraft is a local store for me. I've picked up 9VDC wall warts there before. But I was getting hum from hooking up multiple pedals and saw that this supply was regulated and had way more capacity, so I picked it up. Worked great and a super deal.
Quote by fly135
Skycraft is a local store for me. I've picked up 9VDC wall warts there before. But I was getting hum from hooking up multiple pedals and saw that this supply was regulated and had way more capacity, so I picked it up. Worked great and a super deal.

A super deal for sure.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
ok cool thanks
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Woah, I just happened to notice that the ad for that supply says +9VDC. I may have cut the DC supply cord and resoldered it for -9VDC. I'm always doing stuff like that so it's easy to forget. Nothing handier than a soldering iron and a bunch of heat shrink tubing. I'll check it tonight and report back.
Quote by fly135
Woah, I just happened to notice that the ad for that supply says +9VDC. I may have cut the DC supply cord and resoldered it for -9VDC. I'm always doing stuff like that so it's easy to forget. Nothing handier than a soldering iron and a bunch of heat shrink tubing. I'll check it tonight and report back.

Good save.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
dont make me burn my fingers again.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62