So, I was checking out Rondo Music's selection of guitars, and was quite impressed by what I found. I found this one Douglas that really caught my eye, the Douglas WRL 590 Floyd NA. The specs seem pretty impressive; and the guitar seems to be a kill for the money.

But, the thing is, I'm kind of skeptical about a guitar with all of these offerings for such a low price.

Do any of you guys have any experience with Douglas Guitars? If so, what is your opinion on them?

Here's the guitar I was checking out: http://www.rondomusic.com/WRK590na.html
Go for it. I just bought a Douglas Spad pro a few months back, and I'm still kind of in shock that I got what I did for the price. I don't think I'll ever purchase from a major manufacturer again.

Buy it. You won't regret it. And if you don't like it, Kurt is excellent about returns.
Quote by Matt420740
Go for it. I just bought a Douglas Spad pro a few months back, and I'm still kind of in shock that I got what I did for the price. I don't think I'll ever purchase from a major manufacturer again.

Buy it. You won't regret it. And if you don't like it, Kurt is excellent about returns.

Allright, man. Can do. What are the highs of that guitar? What are the cons?