In this thread we discuss the stupidest most "dumbassy" thing a friend has done.

My friend once gave himself a "swirly" when someone dared him in Truth or Dare in 5th grade. That same friend once ate a huge green pepper because they told him that the big ones aren't as hot.
Add Me!

If man is five...
If the devil is six...
If GOD IS SEVEN...
Quote by JohnnyV
Man, i am the dumbass friend that every talks about

I can see why.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
One time when I was at the gas station and my best friend was sitting in the car waiting he let the parking brake go and put it in neutral. He thought it would be funny to let it roll a couple inches while I was walking towards it, but he couldnt stop it so it rolled right into a poll and smashed the whole front of my car in.
Last edited by Thrill-house at Nov 10, 2009,
Quote by JohnnyV

Me too. Recently I accidentally set myself on fire
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Quote by osXtiger
I can see why.

wait...did you graduate from my high school?

Luckily, i've never broken any bones or needed surgery from anything i've done. Included but not limited to:

- GT sled being towed by a car in a parking lot
- Coasting down a snow-covered hill in a shopping cart
- Jumping between 2nd story windows of nearby houses
- Lighting firecrackers and hitting them will golf clubs/baseball bats
Quote by PrideDemon
Me too. Recently I accidentally set myself on fire

well done. Though my self-combustion has always been intentional.
Quote by JohnnyV
wait...did you graduate from my high school?

Luckily, i've never broken any bones or needed surgery from anything i've done. Included but not limited to:

- GT sled being towed by a car in a parking lot
- Coasting down a snow-covered hill in a shopping cart
- Jumping between 2nd story windows of nearby houses
- Lighting firecrackers and hitting them will golf clubs/baseball bats

That doesn't sound dumbass..
that sounds fun!

..Well on second thought you have to be a dumbass to jump between windows of a house..
Add Me!

If man is five...
If the devil is six...
If GOD IS SEVEN...
Quote by ChiliMyAss
In this thread we discuss the stupidest most "dumbassy" thing a friend has done.

My friend once gave himself a "swirly" when someone dared him in Truth or Dare in 5th grade. That same friend once ate a huge green pepper because they told him that the big ones aren't as hot.

I have done both those things...
meh
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
My friends only act dumb when they're drunk
...wich is why they do dumb stuff all the time.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
me and my best friend got hammered one night and he decided he was gonna call every girl he knows and say "im gonna play a song for you babe" ya know etc, and he would hold the phone out and make ME play the song,
which is fine if you never see the girls but, he didnt quite think that way so when girls actually showed up to hear HIM play he couldnt play the songs i did so it all pretty much went south from there for him........not for me though!!
Well my friend did ask me if he could get AIDS from tasting his own blood.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Jman09
me and my best friend got hammered one night and he decided he was gonna call every girl he knows and say "im gonna play a song for you babe" ya know etc, and he would hold the phone out and make ME play the song,
which is fine if you never see the girls but, he didnt quite think that way so when girls actually showed up to hear HIM play he couldnt play the songs i did so it all pretty much went south from there for him........not for me though!!

Sucks for him
Rocks for you

"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Anyone care to explain what a "swirly" is?
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
a swirly is where you stick your head in the toilet and flush it, usually they are given against peoples will.
Quote by Jman09
a swirly is where you stick your head in the toilet and flush it, usually they are given against peoples will.

learned that one from hey arnold
A friend of mine, while drunk, thought he would prove his manliness by pissing on a police car, in front of the police station, at what is locally known as "Security Camera Square".
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Demon Wolf
Well my friend did ask me if he could get AIDS from tasting his own blood.

i asked my friend that once, but i wasnt being serious it was a joke

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by JohnnyV

Same.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
I will never forget the day I made one of my friends believe I had a pet six foot pink and purple electric eel called Phlegm living in a large tank in my garage.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Once, my friend Stefano and I were at GC and I was trying a chain of pedals through a Marshall JCM900. My friend (being an idiot) decides to jump up and down on the pedals because "they can take a beating and it looks cool". He left the store with a broken Big Muff and Vox Wah and $150 less in his pocket.

Also, he decided to "hotwire" the school golf cart and joyride around the highshool campus.
One of my friends keeps making groups on Facebook that make no sense like: 'Mistaking the light switch for a plug switch when you're tired' and other stuff that no-one does.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by phlip999
Once, my friend Stefano and I were at GC and I was trying a chain of pedals through a Marshall JCM900. My friend (being an idiot) decides to jump up and down on the pedals because "they can take a beating and it looks cool". He left the store with a broken Big Muff and Vox Wah and $150 less in his pocket.

Also, he decided to "hotwire" the school golf cart and joyride around the highshool campus.

Why did he have to pay so little for that?
im surprised my friends arent in the hospital, under arrest, or dead yet. weve been lit on fire, shot at by rednecks, gone off roading and jumped a cadillac off jumps, blown plenty of shit up, got wasted and ****ed up all last summer. i fell off a ****in 40 foot cliff into a river when i was drunk. we get bored and do stupid shit. the most recent one was when i went to the bay area to visit some old friends and theyre band last weekend, they wanted to take a band picture so i decided to jump a bike off a big ass jump over the band as the picture was taken. ive never jumped a bike in my life so in the picture i was like 10 feet above them and i was not on the bike anymore
Quote by Turkeyburger
Why did he have to pay so little for that?

Big Muff- $70
Vox Wah- $60
Tax- about $30-$40
In total- $160-$170

I rounded down, whoops.
Not so much did but said:

"Ok so if an atomic bomb is made by splitting an atom, then why dont they like stick an atom onto the seal of an envelope and post it to the person, so that when they open it it tears the atom in 2 causing a huge explosion"

This coming from a (then) 14 year old grammar school child. I was never friends with him though, one of those types that never sees the light of day
I don't have dumbass friends. This post contributes nothing to the thread.
PM me for newts
Four Halloweens ago my friends and I were messing with alcohol and lighting stuff on fire. We didn't realize some of it spilled on my friends shoe. We were all pretty hyped up so he probably didn't even notice it.

So we lit up a bunch of newspaper and starting jumping around it like a bunch of retards. It was getting a bit too wild so my friend decided to put it out. Same friend who's shoe had gotten wet with alcohol.

As soon as he stomped on it. BAM!
His entire shoe burst into flames

It was funny as hell at first.. until he kicked off his shoe.. and into a tree!!!
His shoe got stuck up there on a decent sized, which had also caught fire.
We started to panic and hope the whole tree wouldn't catch fire.

Lucky the branch fell off and and the wind blew the small flames away.
He should have paid more attention to where he kicked off his shoe -_-
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
my friend tackled a little kid for a cupcake

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
After watching Jackass for the first time, my friend decided he would like to snort wasabi, to prove he's a man or some bullsh*t like that.

What he failed to notice was that Stevo diluted his with soy sauce, whereas my friend snorted a big sticky lump. It got stuck in his sinus and he spent the next 15 minutes running around the Mcdonalds carpark trying to pour coke up his nose.

This is the same friend who would eat anything for a certain amount of money. Here's a list:
- live cockroach ($10)
- habernero chili ($17)
- 3 whole clumps of garlic ($8)
- approximately a kilo of nasty instant mash potato (He didn't get any money for this because he puked towards the end)