i was reading this book on politics.. and i was just wondering, why do you think war is so common in human history? for example: roman wars, worldwars, cold war, etc. do you think we can prevent or at least make it less common in this century?? especially with WMD, i'm curious as to what kind of huge war would be next... anyways, your opinions are all welcomed and highly appreicated~ thank!
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster
There will always be war. It's because people cannot agree on anything.

To answer your question, most wars were started because of land, religion, or political ideals.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Welcome to the nature of a human.

We are violent oppressive dicks that love to have more, and we rarely care who we have to kill to get more "stuff".

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by osXtiger
Welcome to the nature of a human.

We are violent oppressive dicks that love to have more, and we rarely care who we have to kill to get more "stuff".

This +1

It's the shameful truth
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
The concept of war always seems so ridiculous. At least, the concept of armies only fighting each other, and ignoring civilians, even if they're enemy people