and then this -----

and then finite grew
(it wasn't with you)
and then I looked
close -

and I was sat on the meaning
for a day, a week, a month,
a line or two.
I can't get at the meaning yet, but I enjoyed it.
and then this -----

Is that last part a word? because it sounds good to me as is.
^ it's a line, something finite that could be infinite and is then looked at closer -
I think I actually love this. I'm going to favourite this to read again.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
What I like about this piece is that it holds so much in these few lines.

There is a sense of continuity, you say then and then and then... and you mention days, weeks, months.. and then at the end you close it all up in what was evident beyond the words and that I couldn't put my finger on before, which is that this piece in its entirety is a moment.

And it's so true in the greater scheme of things, when it comes to the important decisions, you just know when you've had enough, the revelation comes so suddenly, so abruptly, there is no development of emotion, you just suddenly know. And you suddenly see all that you haven't seen for so long, and you know what you've known all along.

At least this is what I got out of this piece, and I rarely post what I get out of pieces. This is very good.
This is not a pipe
<3 this.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!