ok so we have spoofed a lot of movies, most all scary movies, the chronicles of narnia and Pirates of the caribbean and shit, now the dance movie spoof, oh and the 300 movie spoof, and the superhero movies, and the date movies.

so what movie do you guys think they will make fun of next?

Im puttin my money on either the transformers, or twilight.

what do you guys think?
Jesus, they should stop making those movies. Every single one of them is a two-hour awkward attempt at humor that inevitably fails miserably by trying to squeeze in every pop culture reference possible within the last year and a half as well as "lolrandom" humor that only appeals to scene kids and 12-year-olds.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Superhero Movie was surprisingly funny. The rest are crap though.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I don't know about what, but you bet your ass Obama is going to be made fun of in it.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Jesus, they should stop making those movies. Every single one of them is a two-hour awkward attempt at humor that inevitably fails miserably by trying to squeeze in every pop culture reference possible within the last year and a half as well as "lolrandom" humor that only appeals to scene kids and 12-year-olds.

I completely agree dude i stopped watchin after scary movie two, but there are a lot of people who like them so i dont think they are gonna stop any time soon
Quote by GodofCheesecake

this. but they should keep making them for us to hate on.
They should make a pokemon spoof movie and call it "Digimon Movie".
And add Digiballs instead of Pokeballs.
wait...
i am also getting very tired of these movies, i saw the 300 one and mustve chuckled slightly about 3 times

id say transformers possibly as well, maybe project 9 or whatever it was called

These movies have been pretty bad since the "Scary Movie's" (which are decent). They'll probably do a "Vampire Movie" next and it'll probably suck.

That's my guess.
My guess is that the next spoof movie will be of spoof movies.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by CoreysMonster
I thought Twilight WAS already a spoof movie?

It has to be. Glittering vampires, seriously??!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Abacus11
These movies have been pretty bad since the "Scary Movie's" (which are decent). They'll probably do a "Vampire Movie" next and it'll probably suck.

That's my guess.

I see what you did thar!
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

Spoofy movie. It's a spoof of a spoof. So it pokes fun at the banal lack of humour in spoof mives.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Abacus11

That's my guess.

Transylmania. Just saw a commercial for it.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by sixstringsteve
Transylmania. Just saw a commercial for it.

I thought you were joking, but IMDB showed me that you weren't.

I think I died a little inside.