Okay, bit of tasteless plugging, and a genuine question but here we we go

Has anyone ever got a free gift of a referral site? Because my friend just did, so im having a go. Unfortunately hes already taken the referrals from most my mates who were willing to do it, so I thought i would try here

http://select.freebiejeebies.co.uk/18082

Basically, my 360 broke and being a poor student, I cant afford squat. So i signed up for this and I need seven people to sign up, and register for an offer. I have four people signed up so far, and all they did was choose the 14 day free lovefilm offer and rented a film, watched it, sent it back and cancelled the membership. I did that myself for a friend, but I kept on as a member. 4 quid a month and i get a couple films so its all good.

if you wanna sign up but have doubts, read this first.

http://www.exceem.co.uk/forums/freebiejeebies/

So yeah, has anyone ever got a free gift this way? cause so far i know one person. And if you fancy helping me out, please do so. If not, all good anyway
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
fuck that shit.

*reported*
HAAAAAAAA!

Dude, shit isn't even censored anymore
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Lol, thebassmaster, you used to be cool. Now look at you, breaking the rules by linking to referral sites.
Quote by ctb
Lol, thebassmaster, you used to be cool. Now look at you, breaking the rules by linking to referral sites.

meh who cares. want a 360 dickhead friend already got his, and now im struggling for referrals

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
haha just noticed post count has been removed, did people start caring about that again? get jealous of my 7000 odd posts i had

edit - 8640 posts!?!?! I was a beast!

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?