I know there's a newer thread on your dumbass friends, but this is gonna be the one based on things your "friends" have done that are kinda f cked up and make themselves out to be jackasses. I'll start.

About a year and a half ago, one of my buddies created a profile on one of those adult dating sites using my brother's picture, e-mail, and name. My brother's fiancee has always had slight trust issues, however this set her off when she found out about it. This was the catalyst for their problems since then because she has gotten more and more suspicious of my brother even though he didn't do anything, and has become the reason why they will most likely break up. I say that he is a JACKASS!!!

How about you guys?
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Lol,my friend did something like that except it was a teacher he put on a dating site. The teacher saw it but never knew who did it but I would say that he is a JACKASS!!!
A kid that used to be my friend went out with my ex that i was getting back with, you see that's not what was the jackass part the jackass part is i threw him off my house and tea-bagged him (period)
I don't read, I look at words and absorb their meanings.
If the pit was a group of people hangin out we would be possibly the most awsome group of people to be known to mankind.........I think it would be on the news
MY FRIEND JOHNNY KNOXVILLE IS A JACKASS!

This thread is pointless. Give me one reason not to report it.
Quote by The_Casinator

You'll be a jackass.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by The_Casinator

ONE GOOD REASON
I don't read, I look at words and absorb their meanings.
If the pit was a group of people hangin out we would be possibly the most awsome group of people to be known to mankind.........I think it would be on the news
Quote by The_Casinator

This.

Sounds like TS wanted to share his story, but didn't want "cool blog bro" pasted all over it.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.