Page 1 of 2
Imagine, if you will.

You are on a spacecraft, in orbit above your home planet (in most cases, Earth). You are far away from home; outside of your fragile spacecraft, you will find the Webster definition of "void".
No survival, no help.

How would you spend this wonderful time in the playground and fun-fun park called outer space?

Would you go insane? Would you direct scientific research? Or would you dick around and do stupid things, like try to see if you could have sex in zero gravity?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Nov 10, 2009,
Definitely sex in space. I'd videotape it too.

Imagine the cumshot scene! I'd make Peter North envious.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Is this what women mean when they say "I need some space"?

Damn them and their ambiguity.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
Is this what women mean when they say "I need some space"?

Damn them and their ambiguity.

Zing!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Well if there's a woman with you, have seks. I mean what else can you do? You can't talk cause there is no oxygen, you can't do research because there simply is nothing there.

What's left?
Quote by Antis0cial
Well if there's a woman with you, have seks. I mean what else can you do? You can't talk cause there is no oxygen, you can't do research because there simply is nothing there.

What's left?

Imploding in the vacuum of space.
sex in space sounds like fun. i must become an astronaut now

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by crazy8rgood
Imploding in the vacuum of space.

Not quite. You explode. All the air in your body wants to get out, so you explode.
I would bite a bar of soap, thinking it was an ice cream bar due to cabin fever, and I would protect it from any other hands touching it.
I would also try to tell people not to push the history eraser button but do they listen? no.

*cookie for reference*
Quote by TurboJaw
Not quite. You explode. All the air in your body wants to get out, so you explode.

But, I want to implode, exploding sounds messy, and besides...

YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I would bite a bar of soap, thinking it was an ice cream bar due to cabin fever, and I would protect it from any other hands touching it.
I would also try to tell people not to push the history eraser button but do they listen? no.

*cookie for reference*

Ren and Stimpy!

I would go exploring, find a new universe.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

*cookie for reference*

+1, Ren.
Quote by lizazard
Ren and Stimpy!

Yay!
http://www.alanc.net/Albums/Misc/Yummy%20Cookie.JPG

Here is your ginormous cookie (even too big for this page)
Quote by CoreysMonster
Imagine, if you will.

You are on a spacecraft, in orbit above your home planet (in most cases, Earth). You are far away from home; outside of your fragile spacecraft, you will find the Webster definition of "void".
No survival, no help.

How would you spend this wonderful time in the playground and fun-fun park called outer space?

Would you go insane? Would you direct scientific research? Or would you dick around and do stupid things, like try to see if you could have sex in zero gravity?

Excuse me! I happen to be from space, and I can tell you that this puny planet accounts for only 1/100,000th of all known space travel. So no, in most cases you are not orbiting Earth.
Quote by NoOne0507
Excuse me! I happen to be from space, and I can tell you that this puny planet accounts for only 1/100,000th of all known space travel. So no, in most cases you are not orbiting Earth.

100,000th?

you know nothing of astronomy. also, this planet's wireless signal haven't reached one trillionth of the night's sky.
getting drunk in space then going for a spacewalk sounds like fun or being the first man to play bass in space
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Quote by CoreysMonster
100,000th?

you know nothing of astronomy. also, this planet's wireless signal haven't reached one trillionth of the night's sky.

Did you miss the part where I said I was from space? Of all the life forms my planet knows of, this planet accounts for 1/100,000th of all the space travel done by lifeforms.
Quote by NoOne0507
Did you miss the part where I said I was from space? Of all the life forms my planet knows of, this planet accounts for 1/100,000th of all the space travel done by lifeforms.

I am CoreysMonster.

I am omniscient.
I know for a fact that there are is far more space travel made than 100,000 times that of the feeble planet Earth's.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to awaken the Planet Smasher.
Quote by NoOne0507

dude come back to reality
Quote by NoOne0507

OH NO, THEY'VE FOUND US!

WE MUST STOP THE MONOLITHS FROM EATING JUPITER!!!!
Quote by CoreysMonster
I am CoreysMonster.

I am omniscient.
I know for a fact that there are is far more space travel made than 100,000 times that of the feeble planet Earth's.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to awaken the Planet Smasher.

If you were omniscient, you would also know that I have used the line "That my planet knows of" in each post. I have not claimed to know of all space travel, I have just told that which my planet is aware of.
Quote by lizazard
Ren and Stimpy!

An empemises on the uni part of that. Uni means one.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
This sounds weird, but, I think I'd get a kick out of throwing Animals out into the void. Obviously I'd start small, say, a hamster smuggled into my pocket. Eventually I'd work my way up the food chain to an elephant or a mountain lion. Maybe I'd take both up and make em fight in zero g.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by vulgarmachine
This sounds weird, but, I think I'd get a kick out of throwing Animals out into the void. Obviously I'd start small, say, a hamster smuggled into my pocket. Eventually I'd work my way up the food chain to an elephant or a mountain lion. Maybe I'd take both up and make em fight in zero g.

Due to your capitalization, I thought you were talking about the Pink Floyd album, Animals.

And if you needed to smuggle a hamster, how would you smuggle an elephant?

Surely you don't have big enough pockets?
Quote by NoOne0507
If you were omniscient, you would also know that I have used the line "That my planet knows of" in each post. I have not claimed to know of all space travel, I have just told that which my planet is aware of.

Quote by NoOne0507

you have been attempting to correct me of the facts of all space travel, and on top of all lie to the great omniscient CoreysMonster when corrected!

you claim to speak of all known space travel, yet you know nothing of space, nor the accumulance of conscious beings capable of interstellar travel.

BOW BEFORE THE OMNISCIENT COREYSMONSTER
If I got sent into outer space... I'd find another race

Edit: Dammit
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Nov 10, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster
you have been attempting to correct me of the facts of all space travel, and on top of all lie to the great omniscient CoreysMonster when corrected!

you claim to speak of all known space travel, yet you know nothing of space, nor the accumulance of conscious beings capable of interstellar travel.

BOW BEFORE THE OMNISCIENT COREYSMONSTER

Sex in space followed by combat, then followed by smuggling stuff, for the fun of it.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Page 1 of 2