Looking to sell my beloved 7620, I've gradually slipped away from playing guitar and this never gets any use these days.

Not in the best condition I'll admit, this is a players guitar not someone who puts them in a stand and polishes it every day. It was well gigged by the guy before me, its by no means trashed but there are a fair amount of little dings that you pick up from that sort of thing.

Its got a Tremol-no and an Evo 7 in the bridge, neck pup is stock. I'll get some pictures up later once I've had a chance to photo all of the dings.

Looking for £375 delivered or £350 picked up from the midlands. This is UK only. Considering part ex. for decent 4/5 string basses, can't go with a swap as I need the money more than bass.

If this disappears from sale suddenly I've had a change of heart.
**** YOU ATLANTIC OCEAN

Srsly
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
this interests me.pics please. also,@diofan88, you americans have enough on ug and jemsite anyway.stop complaining.
Quote by mr edevil45
this interests me.pics please. also,@diofan88, you americans have enough on ug and jemsite anyway.stop complaining.

No
and free bump
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Can you wait til after new year? I'll have the money by then and can come collect it for £330?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.