So i've had my tradition les paul for a few months now, i love it. Recently i put some new strings on it, Dean Markley 11s (by the way these strings are beefy and thick as shit and they sound great)

before I had d'addario blues/jazz 11s and i know they were still 11s but they felt too light. The dean markleys are noticably less floppy.

But im having an issue with my low C (in this case) string. Before when i dug into the guitar my low C might go a tiny bit sharp, but now i literally have to tune the string flat so when i play it stays in tune. I also have some buzzing on the 9th fret only on this string.

Would a simple intonation fix fix this problem? What could have happened?
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
my action is already relatively high. i will mess around with the intonation later and see if that fixes it
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.