Just wondered if anyone in the pit meditates. I use entrainment tracks (look up LifeFlow if youre interested) and just focus in on my breathing, reaching that deep state.

Been at it for about a week now, getting a session in daily. Kickass stuff, I highly recommend it!
Yep, excellent practice.
My Gear

Fender MIM Telecaster
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Ibanez PF Acoustic Electric

Vox AC4TV8
Crate FXT 65

Various pedals
i meditate cause was told it helped my supposed anger problems havent really noticed a huge difference but have been doing it for about 6 months now everyday.
Everyday. I'm a bit of a 'psychonaut'.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Occasionally. Zen is a subject worth looking in to.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
I do it every night after everyone's gone to bed.

Sorry I misread, I thought this was about masturbation.

/failjoke.

Seriously though, I'd love to do it, but I just don't have the attention span as the internet, video games and TV have ruined my brain.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
ive tried it before because i wanted to see if i could float like the people in those hollywood movies.

well after about twenty minutes i farted and was airborne for about three seconds

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
i'd like to start doing it, ive done it a few times and clarity of mind seems to make sense, so im gonna do it more

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by Fraserwatt
question to those who do, is there any particular method you follow?

For Sufis the first step is to find your self with the Shaykh.Then you close your eyes and recite a mantra. sit on you knees and control breathing then recite from the quran. position the hands to spell allah hu. outside of this ritual, you connect with the shaykh. and repeat. This is a simplified way of how it goes.