just modded the mt2 with the diezel mod,

it actually sounds sooo much better now, not bees nest garbage sound, but a good thick steady distortion now.

im going to change the red led to a blue led or green led so its more obvious its been modded 2.

but the true question i want to ask, i have a blackheart little giant 5watter, and i want to mod it to have a lower volume requirement for natural distortion, is there any way i can do this?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
There are a few things you can do.

You could use an attenuator, but that could get expensive. There are some power scaling kits around that supposably lower an amps power, but I don't know much about them.

Also, speaker distortion is an important part of that natural distortion tone, try running it through a 25 watt cab at the most.

the blackheart is a tube/valve amp yes? those voltages are a quite bit higher than your 9v pedal. i wouldn't play with it too much until you get some tube experience.

an attenuator would be your smartest move unless you have quite a bit of amp experience
There a couple ways to squeeze more gain out. You can lower the values of the resistor cathode on the first and/or second gain stage.

Also, you could raise the value of the resistors on the plate of the first and/or second gain stage.

If you're not sure what I mean, check outthis tube amp resource thread.