Alright, heres the deal. Ive acquired all of this gear within the past month. Pay attention closely to get all the details:

I recently got into a pretty big band out here in the Tulsa area playing bass. But I also play guitar. So my pedalboard is sort of a "hybrid"- I can plug my guitar OR bass into it and theres nothing that I really cant use. So on to the pictures!

I traded THIS...

...In at Guitar Center for THIS, which has been discontinued for the past year and is now getting to be very rare. They had one hanging on a peg next to the bass accessories, completely covered in dust. I only paid a $12 difference.

Pic of it on my Fender Jag Bass, picked up in October for $599:

I wanted a delay. So I hounded craigslist till i found THIS, for $100 w/ power supply included (previous owner painted it black):

So now my NGM comes to a conclusion. My mom had me run to the store to pick a few things up. So i stopped at EZ Pawn on the way home. And lo and behold, THIS is staring at me from under the glass counter...

Early Taiwanese black label OC-2. Doesnt even have velcro on the bottom. The price says its $40... But I ended up getting it for $35 since its been in there since August!

So lets add up the costs:

Leo Quan BAII Bridge: $12
Fender Jag Bass: $599 + tax = $650
Line 6 DL-4 w/ power supply: $100
Boss OC-2: $35

TOTAL: $797

Comments and criticism welcome.
What kind of music do you play? I might have to come see you.

You didn't happen to perform at Rocky Horror did you? I saw a sexy Jag there
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Did not play Rocky Horror. Just click on the link in my sig to hear some older atuff of ours. The only songs we play live out of all of those is Windowsill and Midnight. We're writing a ton of good stuff right meow.
I had to ask since I don't see red Jags every day.

Good stuff man, I'll try to come see you guys some time when I have money.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
How is the Slash Wah? I've seen it in an ad before, but never gotten the chance to play one. Seems like it would be either be great or awful...
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
Sounds okay on 18v... 9v? Not so much. I didnt want to dump 20 bucks into a power supply for a wah that is never used. So i traded it for the BAII.