So i've got to write a research paper on the difficulty of building an electric guitar. For some reason it has to be about 8 pages. How can I stretch it out to 8 pages?
Quote by daytripper75
By writing more.

And even more!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Write it in piglatin.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Go on a long tangent about something barely relevant. They cant deduct marks if its related
Allow me to demonstrate how this works with an example related to houses.

First, we shall add a brick. Next, let us add a second brick. Next, let us add another brick. Next, let us add another brick. Next, let us add another brick. Next, let us add another brick. Next, let us add another brick. Next, let us add another brick. Next, let us add another brick. Next, let us add another brick. Next, let us add another brick. Next, let us add another brick.

Finally, we will add another brick. Holy crap, you guys, that was hard.

Shouldn't be that hard.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Talk about the process to build each component, or something like that.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

use huge font

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Increase the size of full stops or... periods as you might call them..
do massive sections on the different things involved in the mining and processing of the raw materials that go into the car like the steel and battery components and stuff, write about the mining techniques and environmental hazzards. Include lots of figures and diagrams. dont forget the level on inferstructure needed to accomodate electric cars on the road.
Im all outa signature
Quote by Nemm
Increase the size of full stops or... periods as you might call them..

This, surprisingly, has added a page to a page and a half of length to my larger papers. Just bump them up a couple sizes (no more than about 2 or it will get noticeable) and marvel at your new length.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
There are many different types of electric guitars, try branching off into mechanics of different ones without losing/confusing your reader. Also use descriptive and more words than nessecary. www.thesaurus.com
Go on a surrealist rant. Say guitars are like pearls, and have to be made by inserting a ukelele into the shell of a special oyster.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Nov 12, 2009,