Hey guys.
I've written these 3 songs and was just wondering what you guys think about them. The GP's are below.

I'll give you some quick descriptions if you wanna read them:

Massacrana-
First, this isn't a real word, I don't. Honestly I just thought of it on the shitter one day. I was watching old WWF videos and remembered the move the hurricanrana and thought it'd name it something close to that xD I don't even know how to say it. But anyways, it's nothing more than a simple rock instrumental. Easy song, easy progressions, easy drums, just an easy song, but it I still enjoy listening to it. Took about 30 minutes to write.

Bicycles, Mattresses, and Pyrotechnics-
Only certain people will find this title funny, it's from the TV show "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia." This is song is kind of strange. For the most part it's just a metal song with a hint of tech here and there. Certain parts on still not too hot on, like bars 16-23, it's boring and really generic sounding, but I couldn't think of anything else to put there. The whole ending is pretty random. All in all, I enjoy listening to it. Tokk about 2 or 3 days to write.

Kitten Mittens-
Another IASIP title. This one was going to be called 'black and white cartoon" cause that's what it reminded me of at first, but as the song was finishing up, I had to change it. Out of all 3 I think this one is the grooviest and catchiest. Definitely not a guitar driven song. Probably my favorite one. Lots of piano, strings, etc. Took about a week to write.

All pianos, strings, synths, etc were written on guitar first then made into those instruments on guitar pro.

Constructive criticism is always appreciated, enjoy.
Attachments:
Massacranagp4.gp4
Bicycles, Mattresses, and Pyrotechnicsgp4.gp4
Kitten Mittensgp4.gp4
Last edited by Puwpiepewps at Nov 10, 2009,