Hello everybody, you may have seen my post here earlier about an unplugged battle, but now it's time to submit for Battle of the Bands this spring at Shippensburg University. This competition will be several rounds, spread across the spring semester. Your band competes in one round, then if you win you go to the finals. The winner of the finals will win 500 dollars cash, as well as a place opening for a big band (to be decided). The prizes will be confirmed by the time of the competition.

Any bands interested are to submit a bio and demo to apb@ship.edu no later than November 23rd at 5 PM.

All genres are welcome! You're submissions will be reviewed at a listening party and we will vote on who gets to come.

Feel free to ask any questions here or email apb@ship.edu.

Nick
Activities Program Board
Battle of the Bands Coordinator
sign us up....we played there last year...Blakkjak. Didn't make it to the finals but whatever it was a fun time haha
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Quote by chuckmehh
sign us up....we played there last year...Blakkjak. Didn't make it to the finals but whatever it was a fun time haha

Hey, awesome!

But can you submit to the email with the demo and bio? We'll need those for our listening party and for a record besides this forum.

Thanks.
Quote by NemX162
Hey, awesome!

But can you submit to the email with the demo and bio? We'll need those for our listening party and for a record besides this forum.

Thanks.

I linked our myspace, hopefully that'll do haha I don't have any hard copies of our CD left!
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Quote by chuckmehh
I linked our myspace, hopefully that'll do haha I don't have any hard copies of our CD left!

Okay, if you could just send a message to that address with the link and bio that'd be cool. Thanks.